|By Business Wire||
|August 15, 2012 07:30 AM EDT||
netTALK.com Inc. (OTCBB: NTLK), a leading provider of telephone services connecting its worldwide customers through cloud-connected and traditional web based devices, today announced the grant of U.S. Pat. No. 8,243,722 titled "VOIP Analogue Telephone System" This unique invention allows a voice-over-IP user to connect via Ethernet, USB, WiFi, WiMax, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, or other wireless protocols, a VoIP call seamlessly between devices and netTALK switching centers.
The grant of the '722 patent reflects the efforts carried out by netTALK and its engineering team to bring the “First of its Kind” Multi-connection device to the market. netTALK is the pioneer in creating devices that allow customers to travel anywhere and take their low priced telephone service with them. netTALK was the very first company in the world to have a dual connectivity VoIP device with its TK6000/DUO that allowed the user to use either USB or Ethernet connection. This was followed by another first with the introduction of the DUO WiFi that allows the user to choose USB, Ethernet or WiFi connectivity for their telephone service. netTALK’s ongoing innovation supports its growth initiatives in many sectors, including its new mobile app for Android and iPhones, mobile cell phone service, video, SMS texting, and other services which enables customers to free themselves from traditional high cost service providers. Other pending US and international patent applications are in review, reinforcing netTALK’s commitment to develop and protect innovative technologies that better serve the needs of netTALK's customers.
"The success obtaining this patent and new patents applications is a result of our team efforts and the good execution of our plans. We will vigorously protect our patents,” said Chief executive Officer Anastasios Kyriakides.
About netTALK.com, Inc.
netTALK.com, Inc. is a public company engaged in the design, distribution and sale of consumer electronics products and low-cost Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services.
More information is at www.netTALK.com.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the private securities litigation reform act of 1995. While these statements are meant to convey to the public the company's progress, business opportunities and growth prospects, readers are cautioned that such forward-looking statements represent management's opinion. While management believes such representation to be true and accurate based on the information available to the company, actual results may differ materially from those described. The company's operations and business prospects are always subject to risks and uncertainties.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1