|By RealWire News Distribution||
|August 31, 2012 04:21 AM EDT||
Amazing achievement for year old startup.
SYDNEY - August 31, 2012 - At the AIMIA 2012 Australian mobile awards last night, Tapit took home the 'Best New Mobile Service or Application' award, after facing stiff competition from Commonwealth Bank, Roamz and Airtasker.
Tapit offers people the easiest way to get content on their mobile phones and brands the easiest route to a consumer who is out and about. At the same time Tapit by-passes traditional painful methods of getting content such as searching, downloading an application, scanning a QR code or thumb typing a URL. Tapit enables everyday objects and environments with Near Field Communications (NFC) technology so that all people have to do is tap their mobile phone on objects of interest to get content on their mobile phone. It's a truly magical experience, because it is effortless, useful and feels futuristic.
"This is an excellent validation of the Tapit ecosystem and we thank AIMIA. Tapit is disrupting and enhancing a number of sectors such as OOH advertising, Tourism, Retail and Transport through its simplicity and mass market appeal. We are starting to change the urban fabric " said Tapit CEO and co-founder Jamie Conyngham. "This award shows you that a mobile service like Tapit can be better than a mobile application, you don't always need an app and it's easier for people if you don't have to download one".
About Tapit (http://www.youtube.com/user/tapitnfcmarketing)
Founded March 2011, Tapit exists to simplify the way people access information on their mobile phones. Partnering with innovative media & creative agencies, advertisers, retailers and media owners, Tapit turns static environments into interactive ones using Near Field Communications (NFC) as the enabler. Simply tap, no app.
Contact // [email protected]
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1