|By PR Newswire||
|October 21, 2012 09:47 AM EDT||
TOKYO, Oct. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Along with the popularization of mobile phones, Google's web services have been increasing its presence in the people's lives. Gmail and Google Calendar are especially widely used by Android users as a shared address book and a shared calendar. With the expansion of the mobile phone, there is increased user demand for handy tools from Google web services. Egg-On-Egg's new apps will be the solution for this demand.
Synchronicity is an app for the Gmail address book. Its main functions are editing, backup and import of contacts. As an editor, Synchronicity connects directly with Gmail and can add, update, or delete contacts. The inputs reflect other devices synced with Gmail (i.e. iPhone/Android). In addition, Synchronicity has an advantage in managing icons. The icons can be changed by a simple drag-and-drop action from browsers/Finder (Mac)/Explorer (Windows). As an importer of contacts, Synchronicity can load backup files saved by other Google accounts.
Calendar G is a handy reminder. Its interface is very simple. There are only input fields for date and time, title, and description. To enter the date-time, users only have to click the calendar and the time table. That's all users have to do. Once the reminders are set, Google Calendar sends messages with an email, SMS, or popup at the time set, depending on what the user chose.
Stock It is a bookmark sharing app. With a simple drag-and-drop approach from a browser, the bookmark is fetched into Stock It. Stock It itself works as a desktop bookmark reserve, but clicking the cloud-shaped button the bookmark list is uploaded to the Google Drive as a cloud data. The list can be shared with iPhone/Android devices using Stock It Viewer. Stock It Viewer is a freeware and can be downloaded from App Store/ Google Play.
Including these apps, all Egg-On-Egg Corporation's apps are published as a simulator in their web site. Visitors can experience them beforehand without installing.
SOURCE Egg-On-Egg Corporation
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1