|By PR Newswire||
|November 1, 2012 03:35 PM EDT||
DENVER, Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With nearly a full quarter-year left to go, 2012 is shaping up to be one of the most transformative years for NewsGator as the company announced new executive leadership, unveiled several pioneering technologies for the social workplace and experienced explosive enterprise customer growth globally for its social business software - Social Sites.
Daniel Kraft joined NewsGator in August as its new CEO. His impact was felt immediately, as the company embraced a renewed focus on building human-centric, enterprise-class social business technology in the following areas:
- People First: The latest version of Social Sites includes Lookout, a personalized human-centric environment that gives users full control of how they consume and share information. Built-in recommendation and personalization features make it easier for knowledge workers to be more efficient and productive in their daily workday.
- Mobile Now: By tripling the mobile development team, NewsGator continues to drive innovation to support the mobile workforce. With native apps for iPhone, Android, HMTL5 applications and the brand new Windows 8 app, NewsGator becomes the first social business company to bring enterprise-grade social capabilities to Windows 8 devices.
- Future Ready: NewsGator continued its rapid innovation pace with the first social solution to support Microsoft's newly-announced SharePoint 2013 platform. By integrating with the entire Microsoft software stack – the #1 ecosystem for the knowledge worker, NewsGator makes social a reality for hundreds of millions of business users.
"Social is a business reality and we are in the center of that," observed NewsGator CEO, Daniel Kraft. "We are seeing our best quarter ever because we understand how people work most naturally and effectively. More and more business leaders are recognizing this and adopting social business strategies to drive their success," he added.
The market has responded positively. NewsGator is having a stellar year with more than 100 new clients year-to-date – more than any other social business software vendor. Already strongly positioned in the financial services, retail and consumer packaged goods industries, NewsGator added large enterprise accounts such as ACORD, Credit Suisse, Diageo, ING Direct, JTI, Northwestern Mutual and Target. The company also expanded its focus in the energy, manufacturing, healthcare/pharma and telecommunications industries in 2012, landing deals with a number of large organizations including Cardinal Health, Devon Energy, IM Flash, Nokia Siemens Networks, Stryker and UCB.
NewsGator's technological innovations and market growth haven't been lost on industry influencers. KMWorld named NewsGator one of the 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management for the fourth year in a row, citing the company's "unwavering commitment to their customers by helping to harvest an organization's collective intelligence in order to best serve its entire constituency chain." Inc. Magazine included the company in its annual Inc. 5000 ranking of top companies. And IDC just ranked NewsGator a market leader in its IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Social Software 2012 Vendor Analysis.
See NewsGator's latest innovations in action in Booth #947 at the upcoming SharePoint Conference, November 12-15, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
NewsGator is helping over four million paid users in industries across the globe propel the future of productivity. NewsGator Social Sites delivers robust social technology to the enterprise with proven scalability and security to flagship clients like Accenture, Adidas, Deloitte, Ericsson, General Mills, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Kraft Foods, Merck & Co., Unisys Corporation, and the US Army. NewsGator delivers advanced social computing capabilities to Microsoft productivity and collaboration platforms, including SharePoint, Windows 8, SQL, Azure, Windows Phone 7, Lync, Office 365 and Dynamics. NewsGator was honored as Microsoft's 2011 U.S. Partner of the Year and, more recently, a Globally Managed Partner. Follow us on Twitter @newsgator and at www.newsgator.com.
SOURCE NewsGator Technologies, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1