|By PR Newswire||
|November 2, 2012 01:14 PM EDT||
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Projecis, Inc., a content and collaboration software company, has recently licensed its flagship platform to a "top 5" worldwide generic drug company and a niche contract research organization (CRO) operating in Central and Eastern Europe, August Research.
The generic drug maker intends to deploy Projecis over the next several months to its staff and use the platform as a centralized project information hub. With the projects they are conducting and the growth they are planning in the U.S. and abroad, Projecis provides a much needed tool to coordinate information among the firm's teams.
August Research, headquartered in Bulgaria, is a CRO that performs Phase I-IV clinical trials throughout Central and Eastern Europe. They are implementing Projecis for clinical projects as well as internal operations.
"Projecis provides a great project team information and collaboration platform," says Dana Niedzielska, CEO of August Research. "With teams working across time zones and countries, special attention is needed to coordinate tasks, updates and information so that project efforts are focused and efficient, and we can achieve the best results possible."
Projecis is currently running pilots at a large pharmaceutical firm and other CROs, as companies embrace the advantages of deploying Projecis for their clinical research programs.
"It's becoming clear that our software is gaining traction in the biopharma industry, with both small and large firms adopting Projecis daily," says Russ Holmes, CEO of Projecis. "Our belief is that our robust communications package, strong collaborative features and smart project management functions serve the industry, which is need of an 'all-in-one' platform for working with project teams and information in a centralized environment."
At less than 50 cents per day/per seat, Projecis is one of the most cost-effective project collaboration and management solutions on the market. Projecis offers a free 10-day trial offer via its website.
Projecis is a knowledge convergence platform that enables project stakeholders to easily connect teams, organize data, and disseminate information for better business decision-making. Users can access project status, cost measures, files, data, member profiles (including LinkedIn©) – even video news updates – via this secure, web-based platform. Team exchange is enhanced with Communication 2.0 features for connecting members over online chat/VoIP, email, text, landline or mobile phone. www.Projecis.com.
Why Projecis? - VIDEO
SOURCE Projecis, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1