|By Marketwired .||
|November 2, 2012 04:55 PM EDT||
NOVATO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/02/12 -- ET Water Systems, Inc., the leader in smart irrigation management with a full range of solutions for new and existing landscapes, today announced new feature enhancements and capabilities to its increasingly popular QuickDraw mobile web application. New features have been added which allow users to obtain real-time flow rates, check valve status, and view station schedules, all directly from a mobile phone or tablet. The new features and enhancements will be available beginning December 2012.
QuickDraw is a mobile web application that turns any mobile device into a powerful tool capable of monitoring irrigation systems from anywhere, anytime. Now, QuickDraw users can obtain real-time flow rates and valve readings from their controllers via their smartphone or tablet (requires firmware v 6.10 or higher), and can also view each station's irrigations schedules, helping to remotely diagnose various issues.
Mark Puckett, Manager of Software Solutions, explains, "We are committed to creating a robust mobile tool that grows with the increasingly sophisticated needs of our customers. With the new QuickDraw upgrades, our customers can now stay in touch with all aspects of their irrigation systems from anywhere, anytime. They simply open their QuickDraw application from any mobile device such as a mobile phone or tablet, to create a powerful diagnostic and trouble-shooting tool. We will continue to expand this offering with more capabilities as more of our customers discover the power of the mobile interface when managing multiple irrigation systems." In addition to the new features, the user interface has been upgraded for a more seamless user experience.
The upgraded version of QuickDraw will be demonstrated at booth #1155 of the Irrigation Association's Irrigation Show and Education Conference in Orlando, FL, November 2-6, 2012. Upgrades will be available to all ETwater customers beginning December 2012. Future enhancements include ongoing updates to the user interface so that the tool continues to be faster and easier to use, as well as additional capabilities that expand the reach of the mobile application.
ETwater is redefining landscape irrigation with patented smart-irrigation solutions for large scale landscapes. The company's pioneering products integrate its award-winning web portal with real-time weather data and wirelessly connected smart controllers to create and implement optimal watering schedules, resulting in beautiful landscapes while producing water savings of 20-50%. The powerful, web-based ETwater Manager aggregates key data from multiple sites, enables hands-on management from any remote location, and delivers significant savings not only in water, but in time, money, and labor. ETwater is a private company based in Novato, CA, and manufactures in the U.S. For more information, please visit www.etwater.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1