|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 08:51 AM EST||
LONDON, November 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
5app - http://www.fiveapp.com/ - the app toolkit vendor, has today released expert guidance for CTOs looking to commission a mobile enterprise app for their business, but who struggle to understand the extortionate price tags often associated with the development process. Organisations are increasingly looking at cost-effective ways in which to interact with a mobile workforce and 5app advises CTOs to be vigilant when deciding how to go about the rapid development of multi-platform apps or risk facing large development fees.
Dr Tim King, Chief Technology Officer at 5app, explains, "Whilst there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to developing an enterprise app, there are four key areas that impact directly on the cost of developing a robust and reliable multi-platform app. By being made aware of potential cost-saving processes, CTOs can avoid unnecessary expenditure, especially when it comes to deploying across multiple mobile platforms and operating systems."
For CTOs looking to exploit the enterprise app development market and invest in the rapid development of an app, four key areas to carefully consider are:
- Determine your target devices right at the start, covering both OS and screen resolutions. Don't start on iPhone and then work round to the others as costs can double or triple.
- Consider the communication requirements. For example. Ajax doesn't work well with mobile data connections because they are unreliable.
- Ensure that your chosen framework provides high-quality debugging to get the job done faster.
To find out more about the cost of developing a mobile enterprise app and the business benefits you can receive, please click here http://go.5app.co.uk/e-book-how-much-does-an-app-cost
The 5app toolkit enables the rapid development of robust, real-time, enterprise-scale, mobile business applications with built-in workflow, geolocation reporting and full data reliability. The 5app Toolkit is available to use immediately as a free online service by clicking here http://factory.fiveapp.com/
For more information on 5app follow them on Twitter https://twitter.com/5app
5app Limited is a multi-platform app software developer headquartered at the new Bristol and Bath Science Park and has an office in London.
The 5app Factory is a cloud-based environment for the rapid application development of robust, real-time, enterprise-scale, mobile business applications with built-in workflow, geolocation reporting, data reliability and transactional integrity.
5app enables businesses to develop applications once only and then to deploy a single version across all types of smartphones and tablets. e.g. iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows and Symbian.
5app is designed to provide robust, enterprise-scale applications through the use of its in-built workflow editors and geolocation reporting features.
5app's unique 'engine' runs on any type of remote handset and removes the need for app store-style downloads of new or updated software, whilst ensuring that all users have the latest version of software available and only the right people are allowed to have the application on their device. Additional security is provided through user authentication and communications can be encrypted.
For more information please contact:
SOURCE 5app Limited
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1