|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 08:35 AM EST||
ARLINGTON, Va., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of a patent award on June 19, 2012, Vector Technologies, LLC has been awarded a General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule Contract Number GS-29F-0009Y, further solidifying Vector Technologies' position as the leader in secure PED countermeasures storage solutions.
Positioned to be the Leader in PED Security Management Systems
As NSA has stated, anyone carrying a PED, such as a cell phone, is also unknowingly carrying an eavesdropping device. For this reason, the US Federal Government has mandated a requirement to secure Portable Electronic Devices (PED) introduced into classified processing areas. Some of the guiding policies:
- DoD 5200.1-R, "Information Security Program"
- DoD Directive 8100.02, "Use of Commercial Wireless Devices, Services and Technologies in the Department of Defense (DoD) Global Information Grid (GIG)"
- NSTISSAM TEMPEST 2-95A, "Amendment to Advisory Memorandum TEMPEST 2/95, Red/Black Installation Guidance" FOUO
- DoD Portable Electronic Device (PED) Policy FOUO
- NSA recommended countermeasures guidance for the storage of PEDs introduced into classified processing areas-"You Brought the Bug" briefings.
- ICD/ICS 705, "Technical Specifications for Construction and Management of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities."
Vector Technologies' suite of PED countermeasures boxes offers the only solution available to both government and private sectors that has been independently, third-party tested to ensure that it meets the most stringent testing requirements. Patented and DIA approved, the Guardian G2 and Vector's other countermeasures boxes provide unmatched protection against the threats posed by PEDs in secure spaces or high level corporate environments. Recently, Vector Technologies was awarded a contract to outfit Washington Headquarter Services with our Guardian G2 countermeasures boxes, beating out several other companies touting secure PED storage containers. After rigorous vetting, Vector Technologies was selected due to the overwhelming amount of data supporting the unmatched effectiveness of our Guardian G2 countermeasures boxes.
Vector Technologies, LLC Patented PED Countermeasures Boxes
Vector Technologies PED Countermeasures Boxes provide RF shielding, passive and active sound masking and built in charging for stored PEDs. The boxes are designed to rest easily on desktops or countertops. When PEDs are placed within one of Vector Technologies' locked countermeasures boxes, all three of the threats (video, audio and RF transmission) are mitigated. The Guardian G2 is designed to hold up to 40 PEDs with a reconfigurable bay to accommodate electronic devices ranging in size from cell phones to laptops.
About Vector Technologies, LLC
Since 2003, Vector Technologies has provided best-in-class Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) services and products. Our company is comprised of former US military members with specialized skills in the areas of Counterintelligence, TSCM, Information Security and Technical Security Engineering. This background has aided Vector Technologies' development of a patented countermeasures solution that exceeds NSA's recommendations for PED storage in classified environments. Vector Technologies' products are all manufactured in the USA. For more information regarding Vector's patented PED countermeasures solutions, contact us at:
Director, Sales & Marketing
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Vector Technologies, LLC
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1