|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
MIAMI, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Onteco Corporation (OTC.QB: "ONTC"), (the "Company", or "Onteco"), announced today that it had closed its acquisition via a share exchange agreement with Cyber Centers Worldwide Corporation, a privately-held Florida corporation, ("CCW").
Under the terms of the agreement Onteco acquired all of the issued and outstanding capital stock of CCW, in exchange for a number of shares of preferred and common stock of Onteco. CCW is in the business of interactive social gaming on the Internet.
"This acquisition is but the first example of our plan to expand and diversify our 'portfolio of companies' in order to add shareholder value," said Dror Svorai, CEO of Onteco. He added, "We believe that Cyber Centers Worldwide has the capability to rapidly grow our revenue in a fresh and innovative way while building excitement in the new social media marketplace."
About Cyber Centers Worldwide Corporation
Cyber Centers Worldwide Corporation, formerly named Cyber Centers International Corporation, is developer of interactive online gaming designed for consumer play via subscription through a computer or mobile device (e.g., cell phone). Their online games are designed to be played across a number of software platforms.
About Onteco Corporation
Onteco Corporation was founded to develop innovative, practical and cost-effective solutions to some of the most significant global environmental challenges. Today, the Company is broadening its operational footprint into rapidly growing consumer markets, while continuing to focus on technologies to increase the efficient use of energy, and improve the recycling of consumer products.
Additional information about Onteco Corporation is available at: www.Onteco.com
Safe Harbor Statement:
This release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Certain statements set forth in this press release constitute "forward-looking statements." Forward-looking statements include, without limitation, any statement that may predict, forecast, indicate, or imply future results, performance or achievements, and may contain the words "estimate", "project", "intend", "forecast", "anticipate", "plan", "planning", "expect", "believe", "will likely", "should", "could", "would", "may" or words or expressions of similar meaning. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results and financial position to differ materially from those included within the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including those relating to the Company's ability to grow its business. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted and reported results should not be considered as an indication of future performance. The potential risks and uncertainties include, among others, the Company's limited operating history, the limited financial resources, domestic or global economic conditions -- activities of competitors and the presence of new or additional competition and conditions of equity markets.
CONTACT: Onteco Corporation
Dror Svorai, CEO, (305) 932-9795
SOURCE Onteco Corporation
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1