|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 10:35 AM EST||
HOLLAND, Ohio, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Prepaid mobile service provider Page Plus Cellular announced it has improved two of its most popular monthly plans, Talk n Text 1200 and Unlimited Talk n Text. Both plans have received an increase in their data allotments with no increase in cost, as well as reduced "overage" rates for using more minutes/texts/data than the plans provide.
Talk n Text 1200 now provides 250 MB of data, increased from the previous 100 MB. This plan also includes 1,200 voice minutes and 3,000 text/picture messages for $29.95 per month. In addition, if customers run out of minutes, texts or data before their renewal date, they can now add more for just $.05 per minute, text or MB of data. By adding a $10 cash balance to their account, for example, they can get an additional 200 MB of data, which will roll over if it's not all used in the current month.
The Unlimited Talk n Text plan has also received a data increase, from 100 MB to 200 MB of data per month. Besides providing double the amount of data as before, this plan also provides unlimited talking and unlimited texting for $39.95 per month. The data overage rate for this plan has also been reduced to $.05 per MB.
According to Page Plus Marketing Manager Denny Scher, the company will also be launching a new top-tier monthly plan later this month that will provide unlimited talking, unlimited texting and 5 GB of data for $69.95 per month. "The new top-tier plan, with its 5 GB of data, is for the 'super user' segment of customers who use a higher than average amount of mobile data," said Scher. "At its $69.95 price point, people who use a lot of data will be able to save quite a bit of money compared to other plans with this much data. The plan has great value, especially considering the nationwide coverage Page Plus provides."
Page Plus Cellular is a prepaid cell phone service provider with nationwide coverage on one of the largest wireless networks in the United States. Page Plus is consistently ranked among the top prepaid mobile providers for low rates, flexible plans and exceptional customer service. Page Plus cell phones and prepaid cellular plans are available through its large national network of dealers, and on its Web site at www.PagePlusCellular.com.
SOURCE Page Plus Cellular
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1