|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 08:42 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone market to grow at a CAGR of 19.1 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rapidly increasing mobile phone replacement rates. The Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone market has also been witnessing the more stringent safety standards from regulatory authorities. However, the delay in awareness about negative effects of e-waste could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include CloudBlue Technologies Inc., Intechra, Redemtech, and SIMS Recycling Solution Holdings Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Corporate Mobile Recycling Ltd., Converge, Eazyfone, GEMS, Mazuma Mobile, PlanITROI, ReCell One Inc., ReCellular Inc., Regenersis plc, TechTurn, TES-AMM Ltd., and Trishyiraya Recycling India Private Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
What are key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary 02. Introduction 03. Market Coverage Market Overview 04. Market Landscape 04.1 Market Size and Forecast 04.2 Five Forces Analysis 05. Geographical Segmentation 06. Key Leading Countries The US Canada UK Country-wise Segmentation by Revenue 07. Vendor Landscape 08. Buying Criteria 09. Market Growth Drivers 10. Drivers and Their Impact 11. Market Challenges 12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 13. Market Trends 14. Key Vendor Analysis 14.1 Redemtech Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14.2 Intechra Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14.3 CloudBlue Technologies Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14.4 SIMS Recycling Solution Holdings Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015 (million units)
Exhibit 2: Global Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015 (million units)
Exhibit 3: Mobile Phones Recycled as a Percentage of New Mobile Phones Sold 2011-2015
Exhibit 4: Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market by Country-wise Revenue Segmentation 2011To order this report:Mobile_Telephony Industry: Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1