|By Marketwired .||
|November 12, 2012 01:07 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- Super Computing Conference (SC12), Salt Lake City, UT, November 12, 2012 - Acceleware Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:AXE) at SC12 announced it will begin supporting the Intel® Xeon Phi(TM) coprocessor. Acceleware will now provide consulting services for organizations wanting to maximize the performance of applications using Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors and programmer training courses for developers.
In collaboration with Intel, Acceleware started working with an early prototype of an Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor-based platform in 2011, testing and providing feedback for the development of the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor and associated software development toolchain. Acceleware's developers have gained valuable experience by optimizing 3D isotropic seismic wave propagation kernels for the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor architecture. This kernel is a significant component of Acceleware's Reverse Time Migration library. Key performance results and findings will be presented at SC12 in the Intel booth (#2601) and Acceleware booth (#2233).
"Acceleware's expertise combined with Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors will bring new levels of performance and efficiency to highly parallel and vectorized applications in the Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Healthcare industries," said Paresh Pattani, director for datacenter computing at Intel. "In a short amount of time, Acceleware has demonstrated compelling results on the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors. We look forward to our continuing collaboration, and the opportunity for Acceleware to offer training and consulting that will help developers take full advantage of expert parallelism using standards based and familiar programming models."
Early in 2013 Acceleware will release a schedule of courses for developers requiring performance optimizations training for the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor.
"The Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor is an exciting platform and Acceleware is ready to provide expert consulting services and training for companies adopting this innovative technology," said Robert Miller, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer at Acceleware. "Through our collaboration with Intel, we have invested considerable resources porting our in-house codes to gain valuable experience, which we look forward to sharing with our customers."
SC12 is the largest international conference for high performance computing, networking and storage analysis, engaging participants through technical papers, tutorials, workshops, educational programs, student job fair and exhibition hall.
Acceleware develops and markets high performance computing (HPC) software solutions for the engineering and energy industries. These solutions allow customers to speed-up simulation and data processing algorithms, benefitting from HPC technologies such as multi-core CPUs and massively parallel many-core GPUs. Acceleware software, specialized HPC training and consulting services are deployed by companies worldwide such as Boston Scientific, Samsung, LG, General Mills, Nokia, RIM, Medtronic, Hitachi, FDA, Mitsubishi, Sony Ericsson, Fugro, MicroSeismic and Rock Solid Images to speed up product design, analyze data and make better business decisions.
Acceleware is a public company on Canada's TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol AXE.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1