|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 03:59 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- Super Computing Conference (SC12), Salt Lake City, UT, November 13, 2012 - Acceleware Ltd (TSX VENTURE:AXE) today announced the 2013 schedule for programmers requiring professional training for parallel programming. The schedule is being released at the 24th annual Super Computing Conference in Salt Lake City and marks the 5th anniversary of Acceleware worldwide training programs.
As in previous years, Acceleware will be hosting a full schedule of CUDA classes for programming NVIDIA GPUs. New for 2013 are OpenCL classes for Altera FPGAs and C++ AMP courses for programming on heterogeneous platforms. The schedule for HPC training will be available at the Acceleware booth #2233, along with specific course information for CUDA, OpenCL and C++ AMP training. Industry focused CUDA courses are back featuring specialized content for the Oil and Gas and Finance industries.
New at the Acceleware booth #2233 for SC12 will be informative theater presentations for conference attendees on the latest advancements in computing accelerators and parallel programing. The theater presentations for 2012 are:
-- Which GPU Programming Model is Right for Me? -- Optimize your CUDA Code - 3 Essential Performance Tips -- Evaluating Hardware Acceleration for your Computational Workload -- Programmability & Performance of the Intel® Xeon Phi(TM) Coprocessor -- An Introduction to OpenCL for Altera FPGAs
The presentation schedule can be view here: http://www.acceleware.com/sites/all/pdf/AXE-SC12-Booth_Schedule.pdf.
The booth also features information about Acceleware HPC consulting services for companies looking to improve the performance of their applications.
SC12 is the largest international conference for high performance computing, networking and storage analysis, engaging participants through technical papers, tutorials, workshops, educational programs, student job fair and exhibition hall.
Acceleware develops and markets high performance computing (HPC) software solutions for the engineering and energy industries. These solutions allow customers to speed-up simulation and data processing algorithms, benefitting from HPC technologies such as multi-core CPUs and massively parallel many-core GPUs. Acceleware software, specialized HPC training and consulting services are deployed by companies worldwide such as Boston Scientific, Samsung, LG, General Mills, Nokia, RIM, Medtronic, Hitachi, FDA, Mitsubishi, Sony Ericsson, Fugro, MicroSeismic and Rock Solid Images to speed up product design, analyze data and make better business decisions.
Acceleware is a public company on Canada's TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol AXE.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1