|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 07:18 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- dick clark productions announced that for the fourth consecutive year, the "Coca-Cola Red Carpet LIVE! @ The 2012 AMAs" preshow will stream live for fans worldwide on http://www.youtube.com/awardsshownetwork and other partner sites starting at 5pm ET / 2pm PT preceding the live broadcast of "The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards" from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18 (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC.
The "Coca-Cola Red Carpet LIVE! @ The 2012 AMAs" will be hosted by Lance Bass, Kimberly Cole, Brad Goreski, Sean Kingston, Eden Sher, Tristan Wilds and Shay Carl, as well as the NOKIA correspondent Andy Grammer. Viewers can also watch the live show on AMAs365.com, ABC.com, Livestream, Ustream, POPSUGAR.com, AP Live Entertainment, and Cokemusic.com, where consumers will have the chance to win prizes instantly, or win hourly sweeps giving away trips to the 2013 AMAs. Livestream and Ustream-powered players will make it possible for fans to watch the pre-show on participating media and talent websites, and through Livestream's powered Facebook App, or on the Facebook Pages of participating talent.
South Korean singer and rapper PSY, who will be performing on this year's AMAs, was named this year's AMA New Media Honoree and will be receiving his trophy, presented by SunTrust, during the pre-show. Last year's honorees included DeStorm, Christina Grimmie and Karmin.
As a dedication to supporting a more sustainable environment, Coca-Cola is bringing an eco-friendly theme to the AMA preshow with a red carpet made from recycled materials. Coca-Cola will showcase EKOCYCLE™, the brand initiative with global music icon and producer will.i.am, which is designed to inspire a social movement around making more sustainable choices. To celebrate this inaugural initiative, there will be a live performance on the carpet with H2O, a band from Paraguay whose instruments are all made out of recycled materials.
Coca-Cola will also present a special performance by Jason Derulo and contest winner Alyssa Bernal as a part of their MIX'ON Collaboration initiative, along with acoustic performances by Petatonix and Roméo Testa.
In addition to his co-hosting duties for the "Coca-Cola Red Carpet LIVE! @ The 2012 AMAs," rapper, singer and songwriter Sean Kingston will be debuting his new music video worldwide for "Rum and Raybans" during the pre-show. The full video will be immediately available after the debut at Vevo.com.
Fans can go to ama.abc.com, AMAs365.com, follow the AMAs on Twitter @theamas, and Like the AMAs on Facebook at facebook.com/amas to find and share cool polls, memes, gifs, videos, photos and more. The Meltwater Buzz social media monitoring platform will track all online conversation surrounding the 2012 "40th Anniversary American Music Awards." The AMAs also partnered with Thinglink to launch interactive artist images on Twitter, Facebook and across the web.
Immediately following the show, all interviews and shots of red carpet fashion will be available on YouTube, Vevo, ABC.com and other partner sites. The acceptance speeches from the main show will also be available on Vevo and ABC.com.
Sponsors of "Coca-Cola Red Carpet LIVE! @ The 2012 AMAs" include Coca-Cola, FIAT, NOKIA, OLD NAVY, got2b, SunTrust, Papa John's, RedEnvelope, and Wonderful Pistachios.
About dick clark productions, inc. –
Founded in 1957, dick clark productions, inc. (dcp) is a leading independent producer of television programming. dcp produces perennial hits such as the "American Music Awards," "Golden Globe Awards," "Academy of Country Music Awards," and "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest." dcp also produces popular weekly television programming, including "So You Think You Can Dance," and owns and maintains one of the world's most unique and extensive entertainment libraries, which includes more than 30 years of "American Bandstand" footage. For additional information about dcp, please visit www.dickclark.com
For dick clark productions:
Brian Rubin, PMK∙BNC, 310.854.4836, [email protected]
SOURCE dick clark productions, inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1