|By Marketwired .||
|November 14, 2012 11:12 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 -- Backup and disaster recovery software developer Paragon Software Group (PSG) announced the launch of Paragon's Business Recovery and Continuity (BRC) Planning service. The October 29th storm that hit the east coast gave organizations the opportunity to test their business continuity (BC) and disaster recovery (DR) plans. Now is a good time to evaluate the effectiveness and make improvements where needed.
Since 1994, Paragon has provided superior, cost-effective DR software. The addition of the BRC Planning service extends Paragon's ability to help businesses prepare for disaster and significantly minimize downtime. Furthermore, regulatory bodies such as Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA require accurate recovery estimates and well-designed plans for businesses to meet compliance requirements.
"We have been providing the technology and processes enabling effective business continuity for years; formalizing the portfolio into a comprehensive service offering is a natural extension for Paragon," said Daniel Eickhoff, director of channel sales at Paragon. "The recent mega-storm, Sandy, demonstrated that the need in the community is great; many companies see that now is a good time to audit their plans and make necessary adjustments to ensure they are a survivor and not a victim of the next disaster."
Paragon's specialists will design a comprehensive, best practices BC/DR plan for staff to follow during a disaster.
- Onsite departmental interviews
- High-level risk assessment
- Full review of the current plan
- Gap analysis
- New-plan development
- Onsite table-top exercise
- Employee training
To help companies improve their disaster preparedness, Paragon Software is extending a free one-hour phone consultation with one of Paragon's DR planning consultants along with a checklist for a self-assessment of the company's current BC/DR plan. The offer runs through the end of 2012.
For more information, visit http://paragon-downloads.com/disaster-recovery-planning or call 888.347.5462.
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company's comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, Poland, Russia and China delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Cisco Systems, Dell, HP, Western Digital® Corp., ASUS, Seagate, LG Electronics, Logitech, Buffalo, Acer, EMC/Iomega, Siemens, Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company website at www.paragon-software.com.
Paragon Software is a trademark of Paragon Software Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Paragon Software Group
Phone: (951) 934-3919
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1