|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 02:34 PM EST||
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Voyager Mobile has introduced its new international communications technology at the MVNOs Industry Summit USA 2012 in Dallas, Texas. Project Global Voyager is Voyager Mobile's exclusive, patent-pending global wireless technology that promotes cell phone usage across the world – without any roaming charges, period.
During the keynote speech, John Mardini, President of Voyager Mobile, said, "It's technology that promotes collaboration between companies, vendors, employees, and customers wherever they may be in the world. It's technology that keeps a mom in touch with her son while he's backpacking throughout Europe. And, it's technology that keeps doctors in Africa in constant communication with their counterparts in the US."
Project Global Voyager promotes international voice, SMS, and data worldwide on dual GSM and CDMA devices, without a penny of roaming charges. The technology is completely network cloud based, with no special software residing on the individual handsets and devices.
Mardini said, "This is a true home network worldwide – one of the first of its kind, available for both retail and enterprise, and it's coming exclusively to Voyager Mobile in 2013."
About Voyager Mobile
Voyager Mobile revolutionized wireless in May 2012 with its unlimited wireless plans starting at $17 per month. Voyager Mobile is America's Lowest Cost Wireless Provider, offering nationwide 3G, 4G WiMAX, and 4G LTE wireless services on an expansive network reaching over 270 million people across the United States. Based in Knoxville, TN, Voyager Mobile's initiatives have changed the wireless industry through its Unlimited Wireless Plans and Low-Cost Prices, while promoting Shrinking Payments, Bring-Your-Friends, Voyager @ Home, and the industry-leading frequent talker program, Voyager Rewards. Voyager Mobile sells its products and services exclusively through its online store at www.voyagermobile.com.
SOURCE Voyager Mobile
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1