|By Business Wire||
|November 15, 2012 09:13 AM EST||
Tabbedout, the free mobile payment app for iPhone and Android that allows consumers to open, view and pay tabs with their phones, is now enabling major brands to push offers directly to consumers via the app, launching first in the Denver market with Shiner Beers. This is the first time brands have access to the Tabbedout platform to provide instant redeemable coupons (IRCs) or offers in real-time for consumers with the ability to track the effectiveness of those offers.
The Tabbedout app provides a vehicle for beer and liquor brands to extend a tab discount or IRC to customers for trying their product. Now available in Denver, when a consumer opens a tab using Tabbedout, they will see offers available to redeem for tab discounts when they order any Shiner Beer. Tabbedout's unique mobile payment platform allows the user to control their experience by redeeming the offer and applying the discount directly to their tab in real time from their phone. If the user forgets to redeem before paying their tab, the app will send a notice to apply the discount before final payment is made.
“We’re excited to partner with Tabbedout and their unique ability to help customers in Denver save money on a cold beer and save time closing tabs,” said Jimmy Mauric, brew master at Shiner Beers. “Not only will customers’ tabs be discounted but they also won’t have to fight to get to the bar to pay those tabs. This means more time sharing beers with friends and that is always a good thing.”
The offers feature will transform the way consumers use Tabbedout – now as both a mobile payment solution and a hub for special deals and savings. The way offers are delivered to the consumer, the minimal effort the consumer invests and the instant gratification they receive makes this partnership unique in the marketplace. Additionally, Tabbedout’s platform provides powerful analytics that empower brands, like Shiner Beers, to understand the on-premise performance of their products over the long term. Tabbedout provides insights like how many people redeemed an offer and whether or not they continue to purchase a particular brand thereafter. The combination of ease-of-use for the consumer and the unmatched capability of the Tabbedout app to engage thousands of mobile consumers and measure the overall impact is unlike any other marketing platform available today.
“Being able to provide a service like Tabbedout that not only lets our patrons open, track and pay tabs with their phones but also provides them with special offers is great for our business,” said Katherine Fritzmeier, general manager of The Elm located in Denver.
Victor Muniz, general manager of Denver’s IceHouse Tavern echoed this sentiment: “Customers can come to our venue and know that they will get special offers—like discounts when they order a Shiner beer—which will help drive customers to my location.”
“In addition to providing the most secure method of mobile payment, we also want to reward our users by helping them save money for trying the brands they love in the places they already visit or at new ones they want to discover,” said Rick Orr, executive vice president and founder of Tabbedout. “Shiner Beers is a great partner to launch this offering with, as they have a strong presence in the Denver market and it’s a brand that our consumers enjoy.”
Tabbedout integrates with most major hospitality point-of-sale (POS) systems, making it a simple software update for bars and restaurants to deploy Tabbedout, without the need for any new hardware. With Tabbedout, bars and restaurants can spend more time serving food and drink instead of processing closing checks, which means more revenue for their bottom line.
Nearly 1000 bars and restaurants offer Tabbedout nationwide. For more information on Tabbedout, including a list of Denver locations featuring the special offers from Shiners Beers, visit tabbedout.com/Denver.
Tabbedout is the mobile payment solution that enables consumers to open, view and pay a bar or restaurant tab with their phone. Tabbedout makes mobile payment a simple and secure process that is widely available, so bars and restaurants can spend more time with their customers. The free Tabbedout mobile app for iPhone and Android lets consumers open a tab with their mobile phone, view their tab in real-time and pay the tab anytime, anywhere, giving them control over how and when they pay. For more information, visit www.tabbedout.com or contact [email protected] to learn more about becoming a Tabbedout partner.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1