|By Business Wire||
|November 15, 2012 12:48 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s3qqbd/global_internet) has announced the addition of the "Global Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem Equipment Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing popularity of long-term evolution (LTE) services. The Global IMS Equipment market has also been witnessing an increase in IMS connections. However, the complications in maintaining centralized databases could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Ericsson Inc., ZTE Corp., Nokia Siemens Networks B.V., Alcatel-Lucent, and Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Tekelec Inc., Acme Packet Inc., China Mobile Ltd., Mavenir Systems Inc., BroadSoft Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., NEC Corp., and GENBAND Inc.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Telecom team said: ''The number of Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)-based connections is increasing at a fast rate. The total number of IMS-based subscribers is expected to increase rapidly in the near future. The ability of IMS in offering session control for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) deployment is driving an increase in these numbers. Moreover, communication service providers are confident about the capability of IMS in handling the large-scale future requirements of network architecture. In addition, IMS equipment manufacturers are increasing the scaling capabilities of their IMS products to address machine-to-machine (M2M) environments. It is expected that M2M will rapidly increase the number of mobile connections in the coming years.''
According to the report, one of the main growth drivers is the increasing popularity of long-term evolution (LTE) services. Mobile network operators are increasingly adopting IMS for the delivery of their services over LTE-based networks. They believe that IMS deployment has been delayed for too long and now it has become inevitable.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s3qqbd/global_internet
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1