|By Business Wire||
|November 16, 2012 09:32 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxwpjq/public_safety_lte) has announced the addition of the "Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2012 - 2017" report to their offering.
Considering its thriving ecosystem, spectrum flexibility and performance metrics, public safety organizations worldwide recognize LTE as the de-facto standard for mission critical mobile broadband communications.
With spectrum already allocated, public safety agencies in the Middle East and the U.S have already begun to operate private LTE networks. Signals and Systems Telecom estimates that the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNode Bs) will reach nearly 80,000 globally by the end of 2017, following a CAGR of nearly 80% between 2012 and 2017, and will serve more than 1 Million private public safety LTE subscribers worldwide.
However it is important to note that the transition to LTE is one of the will be one of the most complex technical changes the public safety communications industry will ever witness and will present challenges in its own rights. Furthermore spectrum, regulatory and budgetary issues in certain regions such as Europe will delay large scale deployments.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides considering the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, the challenges, spectrum allocation strategies, the industrys roadmap, deployment case studies, vendor strategies, and the application ecosystem for public safety LTE, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2011 till 2017.
Also covered are public safety LTE service revenues as well as device and infrastructure (eNodeB base stations) shipment and associated revenue forecasts. The reports comes with an associated XLS datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report, as well as a list and associated details of 26 global private public safety LTE network deployments (as of November 2012).
Key Questions Answered:
- Which countries will be the first to deploy and adopt LTE for public safety applications?
- How many private public safety LTE base stations (eNodeBs) and user devices will ship in 2017, and how will these compare to the wider commercial LTE market?
- How will the VoLTE ecosystem evolve and how will this impact PTT and voice services for public safety LTE?
- How much revenue will the public safety LTE application ecosystem generate in 2017?
- How will public safety LTE device shipments vary by form factor (Handportable LMR Terminals, Mobile In-Vehicle LMR Modems, Notebook PCs, USB Dongles, Smartphones, PDAs) overtime?
- Is a 10 MHz bandwidth for LTE realistically feasible to support public safety applications?
- Does Huawei stand a chance in the public safety LTE market following its ban in the U.S?
- How many first responders rely on private and commercial mobile broadband networks for their daily tasks?
- How will private and commercial public safety LTE subscriptions compare in 2017?
- How will public safety LTE subscriptions compare to other mobile broadband technologies such as WiMAX and HSPA in 2017?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Chapter 1: Introduction
2 Chapter 2: An Overview of the Public Safety Mobile Broadband Market
3 Chapter 3: Public Safety LTE and Mobile Broadband Industry Roadmap
4 Chapter 4: Public Safety LTE and Mobile Broadband Applications Ecosystem
5 Chapter 5: Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Vendor Assessment
6 Chapter 6: Public Safety LTE Spectrum Allocation Strategies Worldwide
7 Chapter 7: Market Analysis and Forecasts
Companies Mentioned - Please click here for a full list of companies mentioned
- Airspan Networks
- AT&T Mobility
- Brazilian Army
- China Mobile
- LG Electronics
- Motorola Solutions
- New York Police Department
- Saudi MOI
- U.S Army
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxwpjq/public_safety_lte
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1