|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 12:30 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- MuleSoft, provider of the world's most widely used integration platform, today announced another record-breaking quarter, increasing bookings 191 percent year-over-year. In Q3 2012, MuleSoft built upon strong customer momentum with notable enterprise wins across its leading Mule ESB and CloudHub platforms -- including BT, Echostar, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) -- as well as significant expansions by existing customers worldwide.
MuleSoft continues to establish its dominance in the SaaS integration space by expanding key relationships with leading SaaS providers and systems integrators (SIs) such as Zendesk, ServiceSource, Bunchball, Cloud Forward and MetraTech. MuleSoft has built a rich network of global cloud partners that provide unique SaaS applications and services to address Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Project Management, eCommerce, Social, Mobility and additional customer challenges.
"The mega-trends of SaaS, mobile and Big Data are creating an explosion of endpoints and data from a myriad of sources," said Greg Schott, president and CEO of MuleSoft. "MuleSoft has emerged as the clear leader in providing the platform for the new enterprise -- we are seamlessly connecting applications, systems and data on a single platform, spanning on-premise and the cloud, and our continued growth signals that we are leading this industry transformation."
Q3 2012 Highlights:
- Increased bookings 191 percent year-over-year
- Achieved 89 percent subscription renewals, driven by an industry-leading 94 percent customer satisfaction rate
- Launched Dataloader.io, which became the most popular app on Salesforce.com AppExchange within the first month of release, and has executed over 12,000 data loading jobs and processed over 72 million records for Salesforce customers
- Reached 4,400 user accounts and 5,700 integration apps deployed on CloudHub, the most widely used integration platform as a service (iPaaS), which is now processing over 5 million cloud integration messages per day
- Expanded the MuleSoft connector library to include a number of market-leading SaaS and enterprise applications, with instant API connectivity to Intacct, Magento, MongoDB, MS Dynamics CRM, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Twilio and Workday
- Continued delivering on the company vision of packaged integration apps by introducing three new integration apps for Intuit QuickBooks, helping to drive connectivity for the millions of customers in the QuickBooks ecosystem
- Completed the Mule Summit 2012 series for the Fall season, visiting hundreds of MuleSoft customers and enterprises in Chicago, Gothenburg, London, Madrid, New York, Paris, San Francisco and Toronto
- Awarded with Stevie® Awards in the Tech Innovation of the Year, Company of the Year - Computer Software, and Best New Product or Service - Cloud Platform categories in The 10th Annual American Business Awards
"MuleSoft's CloudHub platform has allowed us to enter new markets and is helping us to rapidly expand, removing friction from sales and implementation cycles and ensuring customer success," said Ken Haigh, COO of PeopleMatter. "Without the connectivity to third party applications we wouldn't have been able to achieve our rapid growth rates."
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform for connecting SaaS and enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise. With the rise of cloud and mobile, enterprises face a choice: get overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of end points or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft lets organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. MuleSoft's Anypoint technology eliminates costly, time-intensive point-to-point integration, enabling business agility. Delivered as a packaged integration experience, CloudHub (formerly Mule iON) and Mule ESB are built on proven open source technology for the fastest, most reliable integration without vendor lock-in. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by thousands of enterprises, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, Nestlé and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Zuora.
For more information: www.MuleSoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MuleSoft
Bhava Communications for MuleSoft
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1