|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 09:37 PM EST||
Privus Mobile®, the original mobile caller identification application developer, is pleased to announce the release of its smartphone application to Android and iPhone users in Vietnam. The caller identification lookup application makes smartphones safer by allowing users to view information about telephone numbers such as who is calling them or where they are calling from, whether they are in their contact list or not.
Vietnam’s millions of smartphone users can easily download the free application by visiting the Apple App Store and searching for “iPrivus Caller Lookup Vietnam,” the Google Play Store and searching for “Privus Mobile – Vietnam,” or Privus Mobile’s website, www.privus.mobi, on a smartphone.
“Vietnam has never had any form of caller identification or lookup service on land lines or smartphones – until now,” said Greg Smith, president and CEO of Accudata Technologies, developer of Privus Mobile. “We are excited to share our privacy application and all of its benefits with smartphone owners throughout the country.”
After conducting extensive research, Privus Mobile found Vietnam to be an environment rich in mobile growth. The country boasts complete 3G coverage and was listed by AdMob as one of the ten largest consumers of mobile Internet advertising data in the world. Nearly 80 percent of the country’s population uses a mobile phone, while only one-third uses land line phone services.
Offering caller identification services for smartphones allows the country to maintain its leading position in global telecommunications as well as to stay ahead of the globe and on top of growing mobile trends and user needs.
For more information about Privus Mobile’s complete line of smartphone applications, visit www.privusmobile.com.
About Privus Mobile
I D YOU LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accudata Technologies, has launched the industry-first Privus Mobile service, which provides real Caller ID service to wireless handsets, giving users greater control over who they talk to and when. Privus Mobile is available for Windows Mobile, Android, Symbian and BlackBerry devices through Appia, the Google Play Store, AT&T Market, Privus Mobile’s website and BlackBerry App World. Privus Mobile’s iPhone application, iPrivus, is available in the App Store.
I D YOU LLC, which is focused on providing the most comprehensive Caller ID service available, is headquartered in Allen, Texas. For more information, visit www.privusmobile.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1