|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 09:07 AM EST||
GMC Software Technology, a leading provider of customer communications (CCM) and output management solutions, today announced that within the last quarter, it has added four new customers to its growing Latin America customer base. Taken from the business process outsourcing (BPO), direct mail, manufacturing, and retail markets, these customers include Palacio de Hierro in Mexico, Casa de la Moneda in Argentina, Novaventa in Colombia and Panamerican Printing in Panama. In addition, within the last several months, GMC also secured additional customers including Bank Inbursa, Sears, American Express Payback Loyalty Program in Mexico as well as others from Colombia, Chile, Guatemala and Uruguay. Sales were conducted directly through GMC’s Latin American headquarters as well as through hardware partners, including HP Indigo, Xerox, Océ and Kodak.
“Demand and adoption for GMC’s solutions in Latin America has been very strong as enterprises continue to focus on customer loyalty and retention programs,” said Pascal Charnay Levet, Vice President of Sales, Latin America at GMC Software Technology. “In addition, with the proliferation of mobile devices, businesses are looking to benefit from the multichannel delivery features that our flagship product, GMC Inspire, provides.”
According to a report issued by The World Bank in 20121, Latin America leads the world in mobile growth with 84% of households subscribing to a mobile phone service and mobile phone access that reaches 98% of the regions. In addition, the report suggests that as handsets and mobile technologies develop, mobile phones have become much more than just communication tools; they’re offering a range of opportunities from banking to basic education to widening access to health information. “Taking advantage of these channels is where GMC can add value for our customers,” Levet added.
Just recently, in Mexico, the Business Advantage Group (BAG) implemented a highly targeted customer retention campaign for Volkswagen Bank using GMC Inspire. The campaign automatically produced personalized credit renewal offers for Volkswagen Bank clients by precisely matching the client’s credit history, status and their existing vehicle. While the campaign is still underway, both BAG and Volkswagen Bank will determine the success of the promotion through closely tracking client responses. To read more on the Business Advantage Group and Volkswagen Bank, visit: http://tinyurl.com/9gopl5l
GMC Inspire is an end-to-end software solution for Customer Communications Management (CCM) designed to help businesses increase customer engagement. The solution enables businesses to streamline and advance customer communications for increased efficiency and revenue growth while also enhancing the customer experience. The solution supports a wide range of output channels including email, mobile devices, social media, web presentment and traditional print channels. GMC Inspire is widely used by banking, insurance, utilities and retail enterprises as well as many print service providers.
# # #
GMC Software Technology
GMC Software Technology delivers effective solutions in the field of Customer Communications Management (CCM). With unrivalled experience in the industry, GMC has consistently demonstrated the ability to help businesses increase customer engagement across all touch points. The company’s CCM platform, GMC Inspire, enables enterprises to deliver relevant communications, at the right time, through the preferred channel for every customer – driving customer loyalty, acquisition and operational efficiency.
GMC Software Technology serves thousands of clients worldwide across the banking, insurance, retail, business services, telco/utilities and healthcare industry. Having received numerous awards in the field of Customer Communications Management, the company is recognized as an industry leader for innovation.
For more information, please visit www.gmc.net
The GMC logo and GMC Inspire are trademarks of GMC Software Technology
1 World Bank. 2012. Information and Communications for Development 2012: Maximizing Mobile. Washington, DC: World Bank. DOI: 10.1596/978-0-8213-8991-1; website: http://www .worldbank.org/ict/IC4D2012. License: Creative Commons Attribution CC BY 3.0
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1