|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 06:56 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global 40G and 100G Line-cards market to grow at a CAGR of 27.2 percent over the period 2011-201. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing bandwidth requirements. The Global 40G and 100G Line-cards market has also been witnessing the growing demand for 100G Line-cards. However, the high cost of 40G and 100G line-cards could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global 40G and 100G Line-cards Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global 40G and 100G Line-cards market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Alcatel-Lucent, Ciena Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and ZTE Corp.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Cisco Systems Inc., NEC Corp., Ericsson Inc., Xtera Communications Inc., Juniper Networks Inc ., Technicolor Inc., Infinera Corp., Nokia Siemens Networks, Fiberhome Networks Co. Ltd., and Tellabs Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes TechNavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Market Size and Forecast
04.2 Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
05.1 Global 40G Line-cards Market by Geographical Segmentation
05.2 Global 100G Line-cards Market by Geographical Segmentation
100G Line-cards: Contracts and Deployments
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
07.1 Global 40G Line-cards Market by Vendor Segmentation
07.2 Global 100G Line-cards Market by Vendor Segmentation
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
14.2 Ciena Corp.
14.4 Fujitsu Ltd.
14.5 ZTE Corp.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global 40G and 100G Line-cards Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global 40G and 100G Line-cards Market by Category 2011 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global 40G Line-cards Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global 100G Line-cards Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: 100G Line-cards: Contracts and Deployments by Major Vendors
Exhibit 6: Global 40G Line-cards Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 7: Global 100G Line-cards Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1