|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 09:32 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcg295/global_green_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone market to grow at a CAGR of 19.1 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rapidly increasing mobile phone replacement rates. The Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone market has also been witnessing the more stringent safety standards from regulatory authorities. However, the delay in awareness about negative effects of e-waste could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include CloudBlue Technologies Inc., Intechra, Redemtech, and SIMS Recycling Solution Holdings Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Corporate Mobile Recycling Ltd., Converge, Eazyfone, GEMS, Mazuma Mobile, PlanITROI, ReCell One Inc., ReCellular Inc., Regenersis plc, TechTurn, TES-AMM Ltd., and Trishyiraya Recycling India Private Ltd.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Hardware team said: ''The substantial growth in the volume of e-waste has forced regulatory bodies to tighten the rules regarding the handling of hazardous e-waste materials. In order to gain better control over e-waste processing techniques, many new standards have been designed and brought into practice. The safety measures quantify the risk and its aversion in terms of the concentration of toxic chemicals in the environment.''
Some of the valuable materials that can be recovered from e-waste are gold, silver, aluminum, and copper.
Further, the report discusses that the unnecessary accumulation of outdated electronic devices is one of the major challenges in the market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcg295/global_green_and
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1