|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 03:39 PM EST||
Evil Genius Designs makes history again today with the national launch of the world’s first mobile video game that harnesses real-time payments data using the battery-powered Dynamics ePlate™ credit card device. The innovative offering lets consumers earn in-game items for Black Friday™: The Game with every purchase.
When the Black Friday™: The Game experience™ is selected, a consumer will earn game currency, power-ups and exclusive items anywhere they use their Dynamics ePlate™ credit card device. The items are delivered to the game on their mobile phone the second the purchase is completed.
Download Black Friday™: The Game for free at:
Sign up for a battery-powered Dynamics ePlate™ credit card device and supercharge your game at:
"Evil Genius prides itself on being a game innovator so we are excited to release the very first payments enhanced game to the world," said Tracy Kobeda Brown, Evil Genius Designs CEO & Founder. "The ability to have everyday purchases impact games with the ePlate™ platform revolutionizes the gaming experience."
"For the first time, a gamer can interact with a video game just by making a purchase," said Jeff Mullen, CEO of Dynamics. “With Black Friday™: The Game, a purchase isn’t just a movie ticket or a gallon of gas. A purchase is now an extra life, a power-up, or an exclusive avatar."
The ePlate™ credit card device is subject to a credit approval.
How It Works
ePlate™ is connected to an ecosystem of experience™ providers that each deliver an individualized brand experience, through an experience™ application, to the consumer. Prior to a purchase, consumers select multiple experience™ applications on their smart phone, tablet, or computer to port to their ePlate™ device. At the time of purchase, the consumer can use different buttons on their ePlate™ device to select different experience™ applications. To learn more about the ePlate™ device, watch the video at www.dynamicsinc.com.
About Dynamics Inc.
Dynamics Inc., founded in 2007 by Jeff Mullen, designs and manufactures intelligent battery-powered payment devices and advanced payment platforms. The company won the $1M People's Choice Award at DEMO Fall 2010, four Finovate Best of Show awards, and Best in Show for Personal Electronics at the 2011 International CES show. Dynamics investors include Adams Capital Management and Bain Capital Ventures. For more information, visit www.dynamicsinc.com.
About Evil Genius Designs
Evil Genius Designs Inc. was founded in 2009 as a spin-off from Carnegie Mellon University’s Entertainment Technology Center by Tracy Kobeda Brown, CEO and President. Evil Genius Designs is a boutique design group specializing in game creation and implementation, interactive experiences and brand engagement. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, the company has worked with several Fortune 500 organizations to bring gaming to mobile, website and real world physical locations. Additional information on the company can be located at www.evilgeniusdesigns.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1