|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
MISSION, KS -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- (Family Features) Make holiday shopping a little easier this year with a few hints from the big man himself. Whether they love music, technology, fashion or fun, these gifts will put a smile on everyone's face -- and turn you into a holiday hero.
For the music lover
HTC One V - $269.99
The HTC One V phone -- available at Cricket Wireless -- combines the vibrant authenticity of Beats Audio with the no-contract carrier's unlimited Muve Music service, for the best possible sound quality on songs downloaded directly to the phone. Cricket's all-inclusive Android rate plans include unlimited talk, text and data plus unlimited music, starting at $50 per month.
For the young at heart
LEGO Bricks & More Basic Bricks Deluxe Set - $29.99
A perfect gift for a family that loves to spend quality time being creative and building together. This open-ended LEGO construction set comes with 650 colorful LEGO bricks and photo inspiration to provide endless play possibilities at a great value. Take the fun beyond the box at the Build Together website, where you'll find more building inspiration as well as monthly (seasonal and holiday) building instructions.
For the fashionista
Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style - $50.00
Containing everything you need to know about changing fashion and style, this beautiful book catalogs 3,000 years of fashion evolution. With stunning visual clarity, attention to detail, and information on icons from Marie Antoinette to Alexander McQueen, "Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style" offers an invaluable overview of the history of fashion and costume.
For the audiophile
AUVIO Bluetooth Portable Speaker - $79.99
Get rich, full and dynamic sound with no cord to tie you down. This sleek, compact speaker is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled tablets, laptops, MP3 players, and smartphones running iOS or Android platforms. The built-in speakerphone makes picking up calls easy when paired with your mobile phone. Already a great value compared to similar products, save even more with $10 back for every $50 you spend at RadioShack starting November 4, 2012. Exclusively at RadioShack.
About Family Features Editorial Syndicate
This and other food and lifestyle content can be found at www.editors.familyfeatures.com. Family Features is a leading provider of free food and lifestyle content for use in print and online publications. Register with no obligation to access a variety of formatted and unformatted features, accompanying photos, and automatically updating Web content solutions.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2125928
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1