|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 12:58 PM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 --
- UK's largest electrical retailers launch online Price Crash
Currys & PC World has today announced that their annual 100 Hour Price Crash will be live from 2pm on Thursday 22nd until 6pm on Monday 26th November. From notebook laptops, tablets and televisions, to washing machines and hair and beauty products, Currys and PC World will be discounting up to 65% on selected products and many market-beating stocking filler gadgets.
The Currys & PC World 100 Hour Price Crash offers customers the opportunity to beat the queues this Christmas and opt for some of the greatest online offers on the market. Products on offer include the Apple iPad 3rd Gen, 16GB, WiFi, (Black) with almost 10% off (currently GBP 369.00, promo GBP 329.00), the HP Envy Phoenix h9-1330ea Desktop PC down 50% (currently GBP 1,999.99, promo GBP 949.99) and the iPod Touch 8GB down over 25% (currently GBP 149.99, promo GBP 99.99) amongst many more deals.
Other products perfect for Christmas gifts include the Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 230 Hair Straighteners down 20% (currently GBP 39.99, promo GBP 31.99), the DELONGHI EC710 Espresso Machine down 10% (currently GBP 99.00, promo GBP 89.10), the Fujifilm F750 camera down 30% (currently GBP 199.99, promo GBP 139.99) and, ideal for Christmas day viewing and festive films, the Samsung 60EH6000 - Full HD LED TV down nearly 40% (currently GBP 1,599.00, promo GBP 999.00).
Currys and PC World's Price Crash includes a range of deals available on computing, audio, televisions, cameras, kitchen goods, washing machines and dishwashers, hair and beauty, mobile phone accessories and many more.
Ben Lovett, Currys & PC World spokesperson, commented: "Customers are always after a bargain, and we are providing great prices on a wide range of technology products ahead of Christmas. Customers can receive products to their front door, or if more convenient for them, from their local store, via our order and collect service. We are recommending that customers looking for the best gifts at cut prices check our website over the 100 hours from Thursday afternoon."
Hurry! Get the latest 100 Hour Online Price deals from 2pm on Thursday 22nd until 6pm on Monday 26th November online at currys.co.uk and pcworld.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
About Currys and PC World:
Currys and PC World are part of Dixons Retail plc. With over 1,200 stores and online services spanning 28 countries, Dixons is widely acknowledged as one of Europe's leading specialist electrical retailing groups. Dixons employs over 38,000 people and provides top quality training to ensure their personnel can provide amazing customer service on products ranging from televisions to ovens, and computers to washing machines.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1