|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 08:55 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Insiderslab.com has issued insider trading reports and equity research for the following companies: Nokia (NYSE:NOK), Deere & Company (NYSE:DE), salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM), Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras S.A. (NYSE:PBR), MBIA (NYSE:MBI), and Vodafone (NASDAQ:VOD).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Nokia Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:NOK): Nokia Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:NOK) launched its own maps app for iOS, which enable iPhone and iPad users to look up points of interest, calculate routes from their current location and see live traffic information. By market close, shares of Nokia soared US$0.36 (or 12.20%) to settle at US$3.31. Insiderslab.com believes that it is a clever way to check if insiders like CEOs, CFOs, and Directors in Nokia are starting to buy more company shares. See insider trade report for NOK here.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/112312A/NOK/Nokia.pdf
Deere & Company (NYSE:DE): For the fourth quarter of 2012, net income attributable to Deere & Company (NYSE:DE) was US$687.6 million (or US$1.75 per share), compared with US$669.6 million (or US$1.62 per share), for the same quarter of 2011. Following the announcement, shares of Deere & Company slumped US$3.16 (-3.67%) to US$82.83 on hefty volume of 10.60 million shares, which was 3.6 times more than average volume. Where do you think the stock will go from here? Did Deere & Company insiders sell their shareholdings before the stock price dropped?
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/112312A/DE/DeereCompany.pdf
salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM): Insiderslab.com found salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM) Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Graham V. Smith, sold 3,700 shares on November 19, at stock price US$145.98 each. For the third quarter of fiscal 2013, salesforce.com reported GAAP net loss of US$220.30 million (or US$1.55 per diluted share), compared with US$3.76 million (or US$0.03 per diluted share), for the same quarter last year. Academic studies have shown that company insiders traditionally make higher investment returns than ordinary investors. Add CRM into your watch list for insider trade now.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/112312A/CRM/salesforcecom.pdf
Today Insiderslab.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; insiders may involve trading in these companies. It will take some time for insiders to report their trades. Read these reports and add these companies into your Insider Trade Radar.
Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras S.A. (ADR) (NYSE:PBR):
MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/112312A/MBI/MBIA.pdf
Vodafone Group Plc (ADR) (NASDAQ:VOD):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/112312A/VOD/Vodafone.pdf
Insider Filing Source Reference: All observations, analysis and reports are based on public information released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Insiderslab.com covers insider trade data in major stock markets in the U.S., Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Singapore. Insiderslab.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit insiderslab.com/disclaimers/disclaimers.php for details.
SOURCE Insiderslab.com; Insiders.hk
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1