|By Business Wire||
|November 26, 2012 07:04 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3m82w/market_share) has announced the addition of the "Market Share: 3Q12 DSL Market Share" report to their offering.
The 3Q12 DSL Market Share Report provides detailed information on vendor rankings during the quarter. The report provides an overview of the current quarter as well as rolling 4-quarter market share. Includes both a written report and excel spreadsheet with historical shipment information from 1Q02 to 3Q12.
The Market Share Report tracks ATM DSLAMs, IP DSLAMs, Multi-Service Access Platforms, Next- Generation DLCs and Broadband Loop Carriers. Global and regional market shares are updated quarterly and cover all regions (Global, Asia Pacific, CALA, EMEA and North America. Market share is provided for both current quarter, as well as rolling 4-quarter.
Companies tracked in this report include Alcatel-Lucent, Adtran, Allied Telesyn, Calix, Corecess, Dasan Networks, ECI Telecom, Ericsson, FiberHome, Fujitsu, Huawei, Iskratel, KeyMile, NEC, PacketFront, Samsung, Sumitomo, Tellabs, UTStarcom, Zhone, ZTE, ZyXEL and others.
Nokia Siemens Networks was acquired by Adtran on May 4, 2012. Their data has been combined and appears under Adtran. Occam Networks was acquired by Calix in early 2011. Their data has been combined and appears under Calix.
This report includes both a 11-page written report (including 7 Figures and 7 Tables) as well as a supplemental spreadsheet. This spreadsheet includes quarterly DSL port shipments by type and revenue for each vendor from 1Q02 to 1Q12. It also provides IP-DSLAM market share by vendor (1Q05-4Q09) as well as quarterly MSAP shipment information (1Q03-4Q11). Data is presented by region and global totals.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3m82w/market_share
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1