|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
STEVENS POINT, WI -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- CPP North America, a leading white-label provider of life-assistance products and services and MyAssist, a live-agent personal assistance and concierge service for individuals and companies, today announced a partnership to offer personal assistance as a branded, preferred customer program. These programs give users 24/7/365 access to live agents who can provide a broad range of services, including trip-planning logistics, reservation bookings, event ticketing, and emergency assistance in a time of need.
"Personal assistance is a new value-add program that can help brands create a competitive advantage," said Jeannine Peterson, Senior Vice President of Consumer Experience, CPP North America. "Companies are continually looking for fresh programs to enhance their customer experience. We are looking forward to working with MyAssist to offer our clients innovative personal assistance programs."
Personal assistance programs can be branded and tailored to meet the needs of specific customer bases. Users can call or email their requests to agents anytime, from anywhere around the world. All inquiries are serviced by one of the world's finest concierge, emergency travel and medical assistance infrastructures -- based in the United States.
"We are excited about the opportunity to reunite with CPP and deliver our high-touch personal assistance and concierge solutions to their customers," said John Noel, CEO of MyAssist. "CPP is known for quality service, our agents will be up for the challenge to exceed their standards and reputation."
Travel Assistance & Concierge Services
- Travel Booking -- flights, cruises, hotels, car rental, and transportation
- Trip planning -- restaurants, local attractions, theater or sporting events
- Rebook flights due to change-of-plans, weather or other circumstances
- Reserve rental cars, rail or bus transportation and airport pickups
- Help find lost luggage, mobile phone or other items
- Locate a local pharmacy to refill a prescription
- Online research and information services
- Restaurant reservations and menu information
- Concert and event ticketing
- Gift purchasing
- Wake-up calls
Emergency Medical Assistance
- Emergency travel reservations
- Find the nearest doctor, hospital or urgent care facility
- Contact family members and friends in case of an emergency
- Connections to government agencies and emergency response groups
- Roadside assistance access
About CPP North America
CPP North America helps people move through the ever-increasing complexities and anxieties of modern life. We do this with high quality product solutions that address issues around personal security, lifestyle support and purchase protection. When these issues arise and life gets stressful, we're there for assistance and support, to act as a customer advocate and offer reassurance that we will help take care of things. We call this life assistance.
CPP North America is a successful and profitable division of CPPGroup, with 175 employees at our U.S. headquarters in Minneapolis, MN. Internationally, CPPGroup employs more than 1,500 people across Northern and Southern Europe and Latin America, North America and Asia Pacific. Our worldwide headquarters are located in York, England.
Founded in 1980, CPPGroup is trusted by over 200 leading brands and over 10 million customers around the world. CPP was listed on the London Stock Exchange in March 2010.
Guidance, support and assistance -- with anything, at anytime, from anywhere: That's MyAssist, a unique live-agent personal assistance and concierge service for individuals and companies from the Noel Group. MyAssist was created by John Noel, founder of travel-insurance giant Travel Guard, to provide individuals and organizations around-the-clock access to experts in travel and reservation services, online research, emergency services, and medical assistance. Companies can private label MyAssist to create a competitive advantage through innovative customer service. Learn more about MyAssist at myassist.com.
MyAssist is a trademark of The Noel Group. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1