|By Business Wire||
|November 26, 2012 09:04 AM EST||
European music streaming subscription service, JUKE has joined forces with telecommunications provider Sunrise to offer a special music promotion to their customers.
JUKE is on offer in two different options at Sunrise: existing customers may choose the Sunrise music flex by JUKE option for CHF 10.95 (instead of CHF 12.95) per month with a minimum period of three months or the Sunrise music flat by JUKE option, which is available for new customers and/or contract extensions for CHF 6 (instead of CHF 12.95) per month, with a minimum period of 12 months. Additionally, to mark the launch of this service, Sunrise has introduced a Christmas promotion, effective from now until the end of December. New Sunrise customers signing up for, or renewing their Sunrise Flat 6, Flat 7 or the newly introduced MTV Mobile Maxx (youth rate) contracts, will receive 1 year of JUKE for free based on a 24 month contract.
The JUKE streaming music service offers users access to one of the most comprehensive music libraries in the world. New albums, the latest chart hits, old classics, all-time favourites, rarities – all no problem with JUKE. JUKE is designed for easy operation which makes it incredibly user-friendly. Neither a player nor extra software is required. The user interface is simple and is operated intuitively both online and on mobile end devices. Simply register via myjuke.ch or the free app and start juking. It takes just one click to store tunes or whole albums in playlists using drag & drop. JUKE is also supported by all Sonos® Wireless HiFi systems, so users can stream music in every room of the house without wires, using Sonos Play.
Frank Taubert, JUKE’s CEO: “The Sunrise cooperation marks the start of the first joint campaign between JUKE and a mobile phone provider. Sunrise is one of the leading mobile phone providers in Switzerland, and certainly the most innovative, so the ideal partner for our music service. Music streaming is one of the most important developments in the music market and we are delighted that Sunrise is banking on this technology and making great use of JUKE for its Christmas promotion.”
Oliver Steil, Sunrise’s CEO: “With JUKE we can offer our customers the ultimate in music pleasure and are thus responding as an innovative provider to the growing demand for music streaming.”
JUKE works online as well as offline. Simply download the free app (iPhone/iPad, Android or Windows 8), and get instant access to 18 million tunes. All stored playlists are automatically synchronised between all end devices being used. This means that users can listen to their own playlists even if there is no Internet connection.
JUKE offers peerless sound quality for all of its tracks which are played in Dolby® Pulse. This audio codec was specially developed to deliver high sound quality even at low bit rates. This means that JUKE can guarantee CD quality at low data rates, even on mobile end devices. The advantages: JUKE streams faster, is stable, and delivers a fantastic, crystal-clear listening experience. On the Web, JUKE automatically streams at a higher bit rate, thus ensuring sublime music pleasure on home sound systems as well.
JUKE, the cloud-based streaming service with one of Europe’s biggest music libraries, is a product of 24-7 Entertainment GmbH, Europe’s leading service provider for digital music and a subsidiary of the Media-Saturn Group. JUKE currently offers more than 18 million tracks from more than 80,000 labels in every style of music. These can be listened to directly via streaming on a PC, a smartphone or other mobile devices, and tracks can be organised into individual playlists. In order to guarantee optimal sound and error-free streaming, JUKE exclusively uses the new Dolby Pulse technology from Dolby which has long been synonymous with outstanding sound quality. JUKE can be easily accessed with a PC via the website www.myjuke.ch. For mobile devices there is also a free app which make it possible to use JUKE in offline mode as well (iPhone/iPad, Android,Windows 8). The JUKE streaming service costs CHF 12.95 or € 9.99 per month. JUKE’s music service is available in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium and Italy.
Sunrise is the biggest private telecommunications provider in Switzerland with offices in Zurich, Kloten, Lucerne, Basle, Berne, Biel/Bienne, Renens, Geneva and Lugano. Around 3 million customers use Sunrise products and services in the areas of mobile telephony, landlines, Internet and IPTV. Sunrise TV, the latest generation of entertainment, is exceptional in offering the widest selection of HD stations in its basic package, the “ComeBack TV” and “Live Pause” functions, and a unique variety of TV and radio channels. The corporate client area Business Sunrise offers customised communications solutions to business clients. Sunrise’s mobile network, which is based on the GSM, EDGE, UMTS and HSPA+ technologies, provides modern mobile telephony services to 99% of the population with a transmission speed of up to 42 Mbit/s. A high-performance fibre optics network with a total length of 10,000 km enables the provision of high-quality speech and data services throughout the country. Thanks to unbundling, Sunrise’s broadband services can reach about 85% of all households. Sunrise operates around 100 Sunrise Centres throughout Switzerland. Sunrise is a brand of Sunrise Communications AG.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1