|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
OTTAWA and BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- BTI Systems, the software and networking leader empowering content and service providers to capitalize on trends in mobility, Internet video and cloud services, today announced that General Manager of Ethernet Products, Peter Green, P. Eng, will present at the Carrier Ethernet APAC Conference. In addition, BTI is a finalist in three categories of the show's awards program.
The Carrier Ethernet Awards APAC, presented on December 4, recognize excellence and leadership in the development, marketing and delivery of Carrier Ethernet Services, and provide a showcase for the achievements of solution and service providers in the Carrier Ethernet market. BTI is on the shortlist for Best Carrier Ethernet Mobile Backhaul Product, Best Carrier Ethernet Core Product and Best Carrier Ethernet Aggregation Product.
The official APAC MEF Congress, CE APAC is the largest and most comprehensive event looking at the technologies behind Carrier Ethernet from the service provider perspective while addressing the distinctive regional framework. Taking place at The Mira Hotel in Hong Kong December 3-5, the event features more than 45 operator and solution provider presentations and panel discussions.
On Wednesday, December 5 at 3:50 p.m. HKT, Green will present "Maturity of Carrier Ethernet Technologies." During the session, he will address the question "Can you afford to wait and bet on the evolution of MPLS?" and examine:
- Requirements for access, aggregation and metro core networks
- Standards from MEF, IEEE, ITU-T and the IETF
- The state of technology maturity for delivering MEF CE 2.0 Services and Mobile Backhaul
- Scalability and efficiency of Carrier Ethernet technologies
BTI delivers software and networking solutions for mission-critical communications to leading service providers -- enabling broader cell phone coverage and high-speed Internet services, and powering cloud service delivery. Specifically, BTI's Carrier Ethernet Business Services Solution enables the delivery of Ethernet-based services that deliver the high performance, service granularity and wide scalability required by today's enterprises.
About BTI Systems
BTI Systems is the innovative software and networking company delivering solutions that empower service and content providers to capitalize on the increasing demand for bandwidth driven by game-changing and long-term trends in mobility, video and cloud services. With an integrated suite of service management and applications software, and packet optical networking platforms, BTI enables its customers to scale capacity and profitably deliver a mix of high-value applications, services and content to subscribers and businesses around the globe. More than 350 customers rely on BTI to accelerate, optimize and monetize service delivery. Headquartered in North America, BTI operates regional sales, marketing, and R&D centers of excellence throughout the world. For more information, visit www.btisystems.com.
CHEN PR, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1