|By RealWire News Distribution||
|November 27, 2012 09:12 PM EST||
Leading Customer Experience Analytics provider notches up spectacular five year growth rate
Espoo, Finland - November 27, 2012: Today, Aito Technologies, the leading provider of Customer Experience Analytics (CEA) for mobile operators, announced Aito has been listed as #5 in Finland for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in 2012, with a growth rate of 1,437% over past 5 years.
Now in its eighth year, Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 programme searches for Finland's fastest growing technology companies using the increase in turnover in the last five years (2007-2011) for the growth measure.
Commenting on Aito's fifth place listing in the Fast 50, Anssi Tauriainen, Aito Technologies' CEO, noted: "2012 has seen Aito achieve unprecedented growth with new customers, new partnerships, new innovations in our product, and new sales team members and offices. We are cementing Aito as the leader in the customer experience analytics sector in terms of growth, innovation and scope of use across a CSP's business."
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2012 can be seen at: http://www.deloitte.com/view/fi_FI/fi/ajankohtaista/technology_fast_50500/Deloitte-Technology-Fast-50-2012/index.htm
About Aito (www.aitotechnologies.com)
We change your understanding of your customers.
Aito is the leading provider of Customer Experience Analytics software that changes the way communication service providers understand their customers. Our goal is to help CSPs maximise customer experience and lifetime value by enabling improved business, operations, product, sales, marketing, and customer care performance. Our product, Aito CEA, unifies business, network, product and customer data for real-time analysis, discovery and reporting that is easy-to-use and deployed out-of-the-box in weeks, not months Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, Aito has employees based in London, Moscow, Paris, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. Aito's customers include Nokia, Blyk, Elisa, TDC (TeleDenmark), Ucell (TeliaSonera), Etisalat, PT Axiata XL, Tele2, Zain, Omantel and others.
Press contact: Nick Gregory at [email protected]
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1