|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 10:01 AM EST||
LONDON, November 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain's analysis indicates that the total value of the global mobile network backhaul equipment market will reach $6.71 billion in 2013. There has been a huge growth of mobile data consumption over recent years, especially with the omnipresent 4G deployment taking place and a number of operators looking to upgrade their networks to advanced technologies. Hence, one of the key issues for MNO's has been to address this increasing data traffic demand with sufficient capacity at high speeds and providing it at a low cost. Due to these factors the mobile backhaul equipment market is expanding as the latest equipment is required by operators to provide increased capacity and bandwidth speed to its customers.
The mobile network backhaul equipment market is poised for vendors and equipment manufacturers as strong demand is expected in the carrier ethernet based backhaul equipment from the mobile operators, driven by LTE site deployments and limited spectrum and capacity constraints on existing networks.
The Visiongain author of The Mobile Network Backhaul Equipment Market 2013-2018 report commented that 'This growth has been offset by the declining market price and demand for microwave backhaul equipment as the end of microwave technology looms ahead. An increasing number of operators are moving towards the use of Ethernet/IP mobile backhaul equipment, mainly because of the introduction of 4G LTE in recent years, which demands high capacity and backhaul to meet the demands of mobile data traffic.'
The report contains 64 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the mobile network backhaul equipment market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2013-2018 in terms of revenues for the global mobile network backhaul equipment market, as well as submarket forecasts of 12 individual mobile network backhaul equipment types from 2013-2018. In addition, 5 regional mobile network backhaul equipment markets have been forecasted and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2013-2018. The report also provides profiles of 12 leading companies operating within the mobile network backhaul equipment ecosystem, and includes 3 exclusive Visiongain interviews with prominent companies in the mobile network backhaul equipment value chain, namely Airspan Networks, Siklu, and EBlink, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
The report provides a holistic view of the mobile backhaul equipment market and lays a strong emphasis on the dynamics of the market, with a critical analysis of how key industry players can effectively leverage the market in order to get ahead of competition. The report looks at established, emerging and innovative market players, their different offerings and the current and future outlook of the mobile backhaul equipment market on a global and regional level.
The Mobile Network Backhaul Equipment Market 2013-2018 report will be of value to current and future potential investors into the mobile backhaul equipment industry, as well as companies and research centres who wish to broaden their knowledge of the mobile backhaul equipment market.
For sample pages and further information concerning the Visiongain report The Mobile Network Backhaul Equipment Market 2013-2018, please visit: http://www.visiongain.com/Report/930/The-Mobile-Network-Backhaul-Equipment-Market-2013-2018
For an executive summary please contact:
Email: Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Cisco Systems Inc
Juniper Networks Inc
Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN)
Philippines Long Distance Telephone Company
Philippines Smart Communications
RAD Data Communications
The Loomis Group
Notes for Editors
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, visiongain produces a host of business-2-business conferences, newsletters, management reports and e-zines focusing on the Energy, Telecoms, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Materials sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by its in-house analysts, who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port-of-call for the business professional, who needs independent, high quality, original material to rely and depend on.
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call her on +44(0)207-336-6100
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1