|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 10:30 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- CornDog Apps today announced that Left Lane Looey(TM), a hilarious road racing game that puts a whole new spin on road rage, is now available for Android on Google Play. Left Lane Looey is as a speed racing frozen chicken delivery truck driver with road rage issues who gets crazy angry with morons who coast in the left lane. In this fun-filled app players speed past cars and trucks or use ammo to blow up, push away or fry the cars and trucks in Looey's path. The key is to get Looey to his destination before his precious cargo melts or before his head literally explodes from losing his cool.
Left Lane Looey is available today on Google Play for Android smartphones and tablets. For a limited time, players who buy the paid Android version of Left Lane Looey for the introductory price of $0.99 (regularly $1.99) receive 10,000 free coins that can be used to buy ammo, speed bursts and SereniTea(TM) drinks for Looey. There is also an ad-supported, free Android version of Left Lane Looey with all the same features as the paid version. Left Lane Looey, which launched earlier this month for iOS devices, is also available for iPad® and iPhone® from the App Store as a paid app or as an ad-supported, free app.
"Left Lane Looey uses quirky characters and scenarios to turn the frustration of driving in traffic into something fun and funny," says Harris Korn, President of CornDog Apps. "Left Lane Looey is as much about having a good laugh as it is about getting to the next level."
With Left Lane Looey, every level is a new adventure with new challenges, new characters and a great soundtrack. Looey crosses paths with a unique cast of characters, including Road Rage Rhoda(TM), Cell Phone Guy, Slowpoke Sally(TM), Zombie Dudes, the Hillbillies and others who are all determined to get in his way and make him lose his cool - and the game.
Players earn or buy coins and use them to get ammo for weapons like the ChickenZooka(TM), which blasts frozen chickens at cars, and the Chicken Laser(TM), which fries cars in Looey's way. Players can also get Speed Boosts to blast through traffic, and SereniTea(TM) drinks to calm Looey's nerves and lower his Rage-o-Meter(TM) level so his head doesn't explode.
Left Lane Looey is available today for Android tablets and smartphones, as well as iPads and iPhones. The app will be available on the Amazon Appstore next month and on BB10 smartphones in early 2013.
Left Lane Looey Resources
About CornDog Apps Inc.
CornDog Apps is dedicated to developing exceptional, creative, fun and challenging apps that excite and enthral players of all ages. CornDog Apps was founded by Harris Korn and is based in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. Harris is also the founder of Xpressions Inc, which markets innovative productivity apps including the very successful BlackBerry Mileage Tracking App VQ Mileage Tracker (www.4tracker.com) and BB Car Locating App VQ CarFinder (www.4carfinder.com) apps. For more info, visit http://www.leftlanelooey.com.
The Left Lane Looey family of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of CornDog Apps Inc. All other brands, product names, company names, trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1