|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 01:15 PM EST||
FLEMINGTON, N.J., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ken Glynn, President and CEO of the GreenSmart Stores and Kenergy Scientific, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: KNSC), today announced that there will be about forty new green products available to customers for the Holiday Season beginning on November 23rd, Black Friday. These new products include natural materials, recycled materials, jewelry, solar rechargers, books and natural and organic fabric clothing. Some of the new jewelry items include silver chains with bright colored swirl patterns, including earrings, necklaces, and bracelets as well as cut cookie "tin" necklaces. All of the jewelry items are made by local artisans. Also added are two new solar rechargers that can charge e-devices as large as laptops, e-readers, PDA and cell phones. Beautiful natural alpaca scarfs and Turkish hand woven organic cotton Pestemals in stunning patterns and colors have also been added.
The new additions increase product choices at the store to over 300 items. These include solar cell phone rechargers/solar backup battery packs; solar powered radio/flashlights; solar lanterns; solar backpacks; solar shoulder and handbags; Arizona ice tea can earrings; recycled can clocks; nano-ceramic nonstick Teflon free cookware; and recycled bottle poly and recycled cotton sweatshirts and tee shirts. The energy saving Amish heaters are now available in cherry, dark oak and light oak cabinets with fireplace presentation. We sell energy saving electric bicycles and mopeds; energy saving lamps (tiffany; modern; ironwork). Ecoist, our source for recycled and repurposed wrapper pocketbooks and coin purses, plants a tree for each sale! We offer nature and natural medicine books; alpaca natural scarfs, hats, socks and slipper socks; solar toys; historic oil lamps; Brita water purifying pitchers and bottles; natural organic cotton baby blankets; towels; and numerous other items. Everything in our store is eco-friendly and has a positive impact on reducing the carbon footprint.
Our flagship store is located at the Flemington MarketPlace in Flemington, and plans are being made to open three new stores in 2013. Possible locations include in Lambertville, New Jersey; Wayne, Pennsylvania; Georgetown, DC; Orlando and Philadelphia.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based on the current plans and expectations of management and are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks that could significantly affect the company's current plans and expectations, as well as future results of operations and financial condition. A more extensive listing of risks and factors that may affect the company's business prospects and cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements can be found in the reports and other documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Contact: Kenergy Scientific, Inc., Ken Glynn, CEO and President, 908 788 0077.
SOURCE Kenergy Scientific, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1