|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
BEAR, Del., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dick Hourigan, the owner of Richard Hourigan, Inc. an Illinois Corporation doing business on the Internet as TheWaterTreatmentStore.com has just released the Company's new HTML 5 version of their Water Treater APP for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones.
TheWaterTreatmentStore.com is a B2B site providing discounted Test Kits, Chemicals, and Equipment to those who own, or work with boilers, chillers, evaporative condensers, cooling towers, pools, or spas.
The advantages of this APP are that you can save hours of Internet search time trying to find products you need, get custom quotations for products not listed on the store, and get free technical support on the products you buy from us from the convenience of your cell phone.
This APP includes direct access to our on line store with an EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT COUPON for all APP holders. Now you can "Put a Water Treater in your Pocket". Significant APP Features are:
- Pages on Legionella Test Kits and the NEW PH1 Meter for use with iPhones and iPads,
- A Line Card on the Product Lines that we sell,
- Access to our library on Non-Chemical Devices,
- Access to our Forum and Blog at www.MissedPerceptions.com,
- Access to a boil out/layup calculator for boilers,
- A listing of other reputable Water Treaters that we know and recommend,
- And, a means to ask technical questions via the APP.
Dick Hourigan is a retired US Army Lieutenant Colonel with 35 years of service. While in the Army, he was in both Special Forces and the Chemical Corps. On the civilian side he is degreed analytical chemist who has been in the water treatment business since 1973 in various capacities. Dick runs the operations at www.TheWaterTreatmentStore.com which has sales all over the USA and in 40 foreign countries. Dick is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Water Technologies (AWT).
To download this APP go to our "Find a Water Treater APP" page on our website:
Contact: Dick Hourigan
Tel/Fax: 877-792-8376 (USA only), Tel: 302-365-0065 (Globally)
Email: [email protected]
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Richard Hourigan, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1