|By Business Wire||
|November 29, 2012 01:56 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thhxdw/radio_and_music) has announced the addition of the "Radio and Music Streaming - Key Listening Statistics in Europe and the United States" report to their offering.
This is a 65-page, non-commissioned independent report which provides detailed listening data on online radio and music streaming in the United States and in several European countries.
As well as providing an overview of the radio and music streaming markets in each individual country, the report also provides the following data about each county:
- Key radio and music streaming players and market size
- Streaming hours consumed per month for key players (in terms of unique users per month and listening time in minutes per month)
- Comparison of online streaming with broadcast listening
- Listening statistics via mobile devices (unique users/month and minutes/month)
The report also discusses the different measuring methods and the key challenges facing the online audio streaming market with respect to introducing nationwide common standard streaming measurement systems.
Countries covered include the United States, France, Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Who Should Buy This Report?
Radio broadcasters; radio and streaming music service providers; chipset developers; receiver manufacturers; mobile operators; mobile phone manufacturers; music labels; software and content providers; policy developers; regulators; advertising agencies; trade organizations, etc. who want to understand the extent of online and mobile listening penetration and its growth potential in the United States and Europe.
- Pandora Media
- Absolute Radio
- Clear Channel
- CBS Radio
- NRJ Group
- RTL Group
- Swedish Radio
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thhxdw/radio_and_music.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1