|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 11:06 AM EST||
CUPERTINO, Calif., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD) has now begun to assert itself into the large smartphone market that has been noticeably held by Apple Inc., the Nokia Corporation, Google Inc. and Research in Motion. Last Monday, the Company announced its new TeliPad two-line smartphone product and has disclosed a surprising volume of preorders since Cyber Monday morning.
What really sets this new TeliPad apart from smartphone competitors is that it "adds" a two-line smartphone to an existing Apple Inc. iPad (including the Mini), Android tablet or Windows tablet.
"We feel that this helps eliminate Massive Dynamics as being a one-on-one competitor as you still have to own or buy a computing tablet for the TeliPad to work. However, the TeliPad is much more economical to buy than most smartphones. We have posted a video on our website that shows how easy it is to adhere and enable the TeliPad to work on an Apple Inc. iPad Mini and you can go to www.massivedynamicscorp.com/investors.html to see it," stated Oscar Hines, President of Massive Dynamics Inc.
The new TeliPad product from Massive Dynamics eliminates the need to carry a separate smartphone if you already own certain computing tablets. Because of its two line functionality, the one TeliPad device actually takes the place of two smartphones and a tablet, by making the tablet all that you need to carry to fully communicate and interact online and on the phone. The TeliPad is about the size of a credit card and can be adhered to the back of your computing tablet or kept in close proximity, since it works via Bluetooth©. The TeliPad is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows tablets. The smartphone function is designed to work on AT&T©, Verizon©, T-Mobile©, and Cellular One© networks or any network that supports SIMM. At this time, the TeliPad is not supported by Sprint© network systems technology.
More information on the TeliPad and other breakthrough technology and products that Massive Dynamics develops and sells may be seen at www.MassiveDynamicsCorp.com
About Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD)
Massive Dynamics, Inc. is a Nevada corporation listed on the OTCBB under the trading symbol MSSD. The Company is an acquirer, developer and seller of leading edge communications technology and products – mainly focusing on the profitability of the oncoming universal Web 4.0 technologies. Web 4.0 centers mainly around systems that involve "Intelligent Interaction" with users. The Company is currently planning to announce several Web 4.0 product advances over the next 12 months.
Oscar Hines, President
Massive Dynamics, Inc.
SOURCE Massive Dynamics, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1