|By Business Wire||
|November 30, 2012 01:29 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6nst5f/global_signaling) has announced the addition of the "Global Signaling Equipment Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of data-intensive applications. The Global Signaling Equipment market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for integrated signaling equipment. However, the decreasing product lifecycle of signaling equipment could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Tekelec Inc., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., and Nokia Siemens Networks Oy.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Cisco Systems Inc., and LG-Ericsson Co. Ltd.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Networking team said: ''Telecom operators are demanding a single platform that can support multiple applications. Therefore, signaling equipment vendors are offering integrated diameter signaling routers (DSR) as next-generation network (NGN) platforms for better network optimization. DSR integrates various applications such as performance management solutions and performance intelligence centers to analyze network, subscriber, and service activities. DSR creates signaling architecture that reduces the cost and complexity of the core network. It provides network intelligence that increases network efficiency in a cost-effective manner, further boosting the Global Signaling Equipment market.''
According to the report, one of the main drivers in this market is the increasing adoption of data-intensive applications. Currently, a large number of telecom operators are offering integrated communication services, and the adoption of data-intensive applications is increasing. Thus, the use of signaling equipment to control communication systems is also increasing significantly.
Further, the report reveals that the decreasing product lifecycle of signaling equipment is posing a major challenge to the global signaling equipment providers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6nst5f/global_signaling
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1