|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 06:31 AM EST||
DALLAS, Texas, December 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
MarketsandMarkets estimates the global "Managed Network and Network Outsourcing Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)" to grow from $29.47 billion in 2012 to $58.39 billion by 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 12.1% from 2012 to 2018. The report is segmented by components: Managed LAN/ WLAN networks, Managed IP telephony, Managed IP/VPN, Managed Ethernet links, Managed video conferencing/telepresence; By Services: Managed network design services, Managed network implementation services, Managed network monitoring services, Managed support and Managed maintenance services; By Organization Size: Small Business, Medium Business, Enterprises, By Business Verticals: Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Telecommunication & IT, Retail, Public sector, Transportation & Logistics and others . The report also encompasses global advancements, business models, technology roadmaps, forecasts & analysis for the period 2012 - 2018.
Browse 96 market data tables and 49 figures spread through 229 pages and in-depth TOC on "Managed Network and Network Outsourcing Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)".
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
Organizations are looking for new technologies and a single point of contact for managing their complex network structure to stay ahead of their competitors. Managed Network Solutions & Network Outsourcing will help organizations to focus on their core businesses, rather than their networks. These solutions enable corporations and businesses to offload specific IT operations to the service provider, unlike in traditional outsourcing, where the entire control is transferred. These managed network services provide the opportunity to retain selected IT functions to be run in-house, thereby maintaining control and full visibility of the IT assets. The study provides in depth analysis of the Managed Network and Network Outsourcing market, based on components segments, services and its role in various industries, across different geographies. The report provides in-depth analysis of various industry verticals such as Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Telecommunication & IT, Retail, Public sector, Transportation & Logistics and other business verticals. The managed network services market report also focuses on emerging trends across different organization sizes. Companies such as Alcatel-Lucent, Accenture, BT Group, Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Siemens networks (NSN), IBM, are key market players in this market and have been profiled in the report.
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals; including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, aerospace & defence and telecommunications and IT [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/telecom-and-IT-market-research-113.html ].
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website http://www.marketsandmarkets.com.
North - Dominion Plaza,
17304 Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252
Email: [email protected]
MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1