|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- GARTNER Identity & Access Management Summit 2012 -- Avatier Corp., a leading provider of identity access management software, today announced Compliance Auditor, a new access certification solution that allows auditing of virtually any system or asset on the network at any time and from anywhere.
Avatier uses a project model for access reviews. Projects are created through a simple wizard interface. In addition to basic project information like ownership, start/stop date and certification rules, Avatier exposes business attributes allowing fine grained governance reviews. Avatier user provisioning customers benefit from integrated access removal, automatic workflow and inherited project/resource ownership. Compliance Auditor is the first access certification solution to offer a unified HTML5 user interface is designed for mobile and desktop browsers, and reflects a consumer-oriented user-friendly approach.
In addition to providing anytime-anywhere auditing capabilities, Compliance Auditor also provides a built-in workflow system that automatically determines application owners or management approvers who need to perform the audits. Finally, risk metrics, also based on real-time data, provide scores on potential risk factors around access so the most sensitive access rights receive the appropriate attention.
Compliance Auditor's key features include:
- Access assurance - Automatically determine auditors based on application and resource ownership to ensure the certification process is executed by the appropriate resources.
- Multilevel approval - Business users can request additional validation from others during an access certification. Once a reviewer completes an access provisioning project, it can be sent off for final review to another team or external auditor.
- Real-time revoke - Actions like revoke access and delete account are fully integrated with Avatier's Identity Enforcer entitlement management system.
- Audit redirection - Team members have the opportunity to involve anyone in any audit to help ensure its timely completion.
- All-new interface - Compliance Auditor offers the world's first universal mobile touch-enabled end-user client interface for performing access certifications. Its graphical controls are touch-enabled, making it is easy enough to use without a keyboard.
About the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012
The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012 provides the practical insight and innovative thinking needed to move forward effectively. The Gartner IAM Summit is the premier gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for creating, implementing, managing, and improving IAM programs. This year's summit will give you the must-have information for retooling your IAM strategy to meet the challenges brought on by the nexus of cloud, social, mobile and the information revolution. www.gartner.com/us/iam.
Avatier is the most innovative identity and access risk management solutions company in the world. The company invented the world's first business service catalog in the form of an IT Store with automatic workflow, and its award-winning products are deployed worldwide across 16 vertical markets and hundreds of organizations with millions of managed user identities. The company's Identity and Access Risk Management (ARM) suite incorporates products for user provisioning, password management, compliance governance and risk intelligence. All solutions represent the quickest time to value and the best operational efficiencies in the industry because of their innovative use of graphical configuration versus complex coding and scripting. Avatier is based in San Ramon, Calif., and is privately held. For more information on Avatier Corporation, go to http://www.avatier.com or call 800-609-8610.
Office Phone: 415-963-4082 ext. 101
Cell Phone: 925-768-2400
E-mail: Email Contact
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1