|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 10:13 AM EST||
CORAL SPRINGS, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- FinancialNewsMedia.com "stocks to watch" for today: VSUS Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: VSUT), Pub Crawl Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: PBCW), National Graphite Corp, (OTCQB: NGRC), Galena Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: GALE)
News Alert issued for (OTCQB: VSUT): VSUS Technologies Inc. Announces Retirement of Debt and Board Resignations
Headline News: VSUS Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: VSUT) announced today before the markets open for trading it has retired significant company debt. The Company is also announcing the resignation of two officers.
Get News Alerts & Updates for VSUS Technologies, Inc. delivered directly to your Mobile Phone. Text VSUT to 54545 or visit http://vsus.mobi (News alerts are free; however standard message & data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for more details.)
Kyle Gotshalk and Cherish Adams have resigned as officers of VSUS Technologies Inc. Their resignations were part of a debt settlement agreement and not due to any disagreements or conflicts with the company or its management. VSUS Technologies has entered into a debt settlement agreement with Ararat LLC that will reduce the company's liabilities by approximately $500,000. The Company has also paid in full two convertible promissory notes with Asher Enterprises totaling approximately $80,000 in principal, interest, and premium. The Company still has a third note with Asher it intends to pay in full next month. The retirement of this debt not only significantly reduces company liabilities but also the expense associated with carrying that debt.
The two resigning directors have returned approximately 7.75 Million shares to the company which currently has 75,938,476 shares outstanding. According to our transfer agent, as of December 3, 2012, there are 20,713,000 shares with CEDE & Co., nominee for the Depository Trust Corporation (DTC).
"We have made considerable progress with our studies and land surveys in Colombia; we expect to submit both our environmental impact assessment and works program to the proper agencies in the coming weeks. We will begin to interview operators and execute land purchase agreements in the next quarter," commented John Campo, President.
For more details and to read the entire press release issued by VSUT that includes the full company disclosures please go to http://www.financialnewsmedia.com/stock-investing-business-investing-news/featured-news.php?id=229
Get an edge on the market with our Premium News Alerts that are FREE for a limited time at http://www.financialnewsmedia.com.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/financialnewsmedia and Twitter: http://twitter.com/FNMgroup
Pub Crawl Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: PBCW) announced Monday after the markets closed for trading, it will merge with Mobile Dynamic Marketing Inc. in the business of hospitality software development. Mobile Dynamic Marketing is a mobile application marketing company that provides standardized app platforms for various market verticals.
National Graphite Corp, (OTCQB: NGRC) is an American based graphite development company focused on bringing the Chedic Graphite Mine back into commercial production to supply the fast growing graphite mineral market. NGRC recently announced that the Samples from the production pit yielded a 25% to 40% grade with the potential to yield over 1,000,000 tons of graphite.
Galena Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: GALE), a biotechnology company focused on developing innovative, targeted oncology treatments, today announced it has signed an agreement with a subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited for the commercialization of NeuVax (nelipepimut-S or E75) in Israel. "This agreement is the first piece of our global commercialization strategy," said Mark Ahn, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, Galena Biopharma.
If you're a company interested in having FN Media Group assist you with creating a greater awareness for your next news release utilizing our multi-media and leading edge outreach solutions, contact us now at [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: FN Media Group LLC (FNMG), a third party publisher and news dissemination service provider, owns and operates FinancialNewsMedia.com (FNM) which disseminates electronic information through multiple online media channels. FNMG's intended purposes are to deliver market updates and news alerts issued from private and publicly trading companies as well as providing coverage and increased awareness for companies that issue press to the public via online newswires. FNMG and its affiliated companies are a news dissemination and financial marketing solutions provider and are NOT a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses and may NOT sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. FNMG's market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. An offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents from the company offering or selling securities and only in the states and provinces for which they are approved. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. The companies that are discussed in this release may or may not have approved the statements made in this release. Information in this release is derived from a variety of sources that may or may not include the referenced company's publicly disseminated information. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. While this information is believed to be reliable, such reliability cannot be guaranteed. FNMG disclaims any and all liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained and any omissions of material fact in this release. This release may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial adviser, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies. Investment in the securities of the companies discussed in this release is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. FNMG is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks.
This release is not without bias, and is considered a conflict of interest if compensation has been received by FNMG for its dissemination. To comply with Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, FNMG shall always disclose any compensation it has received, or expects to receive in the future, for the dissemination of the information found herein on behalf of one or more of the companies mentioned in this release. For disseminating this release, FNMG has not been compensated for this news release on behalf of VSUS Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: VSUT). FNMG expects to be compensated for providing news coverage for VSUT at which time FNMG will fully disclose any compensation received providing its publishing and marketing services. FNMG HOLDS NO SHARES OF ANY COMPANY NAMED IN THIS RELEASE AND WAS NOT COMPENSATED BY ON OTHER COMPANY INCLUDED HEREIN.
This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "may", "future", "plan" or "planned", "will" or "should", "expected," "anticipates", "draft", "eventually" or "projected". You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company's annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and FNMG undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1