|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
INDIANAPOLIS, IN and SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- QuickPay Corp., a premier provider of mobile parking payment solutions, today announced that it has integrated with T2 Systems, a provider of unified parking management systems for enforcement, permit management, events and access and revenue control. The integrated solution allows for seamless enforcement of QP QuickPay® mobile parking payments using T2's handheld enforcement software. This gives parking enforcement officers the ability to easily check the status of a space, regardless of the form of payment, all in one application, on a single device.
With this integration parking providers can reap the benefits of mobile parking payments paired with quick and seamless enforcement practices. Payment status data is transferred in the cloud from the QP QuickPay system to T2 Flex and made available instantly on T2 handheld devices, ensuring that parking enforcement officers have real-time updates on all mobile phone transactions. The direct population of data to the handheld units reduces errors and improves efficiency when issuing citations. The QP system also offers back-end analytics and reporting, allowing parking providers to evaluate parking usage and patterns. Parking patrons benefit from multiple payment options, including the ability to pay by smartphone app, text message or voice with QP QuickPay.
"Mobile payments are on the rise across many industries, and parking is no exception. We are pleased that the open architecture of our T2 Flex solution enables efficient enforcement of QP QuickPay mobile payments, allowing our customers and their customers to take advantage of this convenient option, and ultimately to have a better parking experience," said Irena Goloschokin, T2 Systems executive vice president of strategy & products.
T2 solutions are used by nearly 400 organizations in North America, and T2 Flex PARCS manages more than 170 facilities.
"Mobile payments help parking providers to differentiate their services, transform costly cash transactions into efficient digital ones and remove anonymity from the system," said Barney Pell, chairman and CEO of QuickPay. "T2 is a leader in parking technology. Our integration with T2 solutions provides our shared customers the ease of mobile phone payments and guarantees unified and efficient enforcement and reporting."
About T2 Systems
Started in 1994, T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. This commitment is evident in T2's quality products and services, thought leadership and strong customer relationships. With its proven, unified solutions, T2 Systems is trusted by close to 400 organizations in the U.S. and Canada, including universities, cities, towns, hospitals and parking operators. T2 Systems is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and has virtual offices throughout the United States and Canada. For additional information about T2 Systems, Inc. products and services, visit www.T2systems.com.
About QuickPay Corp.
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, privately-held QuickPay Corp. is a leading provider of unified mobile parking technology. QuickPay provides a cloud-based mobile parking access and revenue control system that integrates with any legacy parking infrastructure, enabling parking and transit owners and operators to unify their assets under a single low-cost, fast-deploy mobile payment platform. For consumers, QuickPay's mobile apps enable users to find, access, and pay for parking, with convenience and a wide variety of benefits. For more information please visit: www.qpme.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1