|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 12:33 PM EST||
FREMONT, Calif., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellphone-Mate, (www.surecall.com), a leading provider of cellular signal boosters and accessories, today announced the introduction of the SureCall Fusion-5 (Model No. CM-Fusion-5), a five-band cellular amplifier designed as a cost-effective solution for mid-sized businesses, small businesses and large homes. The Fusion-5 combines dual-band PCS and Cellular coverage for 2G and 3G voice/data along with LTE and AWS coverage for AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile 4G data in a compact and lightweight casing that can be easily installed in most businesses or large residences with areas up to 10,000 square feet.
The introduction of the Fusion-5 follows in the wake of the introduction of its big brother, the Force-5, last spring. As with the Force-5, this new amplifier combines five bands of self-contained cellular amplification in a price range and size unmatched by competitive models. Cellphone-Mate CEO, Hongtao Zhan, comments on the introduction of the second in its series.
"The new Fusion-5 combines all the coverage capabilities of the larger Force-5 but at a price range that's easily affordable to small and mid-size businesses. With this new amplifier, we combine emergent technology at a cost most businesses can implement immediately to combine vastly improved voice and data coverage no matter what carrier or service employees are using."
With an MSRP of $1,699, the Fusion-5 provides a low-cost cellular solution that would normally be beyond the budgetary scope of smaller businesses needing or requiring 2G through 4G cellular service within their building. At one-fifth the cost and a fraction the size of comparable rack options, the Fusion-5 also provides wireless system integrators and installers with a cost-effective enterprise-grade solution that delivers improved, uninterrupted voice and data to 5-10 simultaneous users.
The SureCall® Fusion-5 is FCC approved and is designed as a carrier-neutral solution in one box which universally supports all major carriers in the U.S. on all standards, except IDEN and WiMax for Sprint.
The SureCall® Fusion-5 presents a plug and play design allowing for seamless integration into existing networks and features automatic oscillation detection, automatic shutdown to prevent interference with cell phone towers and comes with attenuators to adjust dB gain in smaller buildings. Additionally, its compartmentalized architecture works to create a more durable product giving much clearer signal.
Availability and Pricing
The SureCall® Force-5 is available now for ordering and shipping from its network of authorized resellers and distributors with an initial MSRP of $1,699.00 to $1,799.00 Like all of Cellphone-Mate products, the SureCall® Fusion-5 amplifier is covered by the company's industry exclusive two-year manufacturer's warranty.
Additional Product Information
Fusion-5 product web page
Complimentary Product Offerings
CM5000, Force-5 Five-Band Amplifier (covers up to 80,000 square feet)
CM2020-68 Dual-Band Amplifier (covers up to 20,000 square feet)
CM700V LTE Amplifier for Verizon 4G (covers up to 30,000 square feet)
CM700A LTE Amplifier for AT&T 4G (covers up to 30,000 square feet)
Omni-directional indoor antenna for 2G/3G/4G
Omni-directional outside antenna for 2G/3G/4G
About Cellphone-Mate Incorporated
Cellphone-Mate Inc. – the innovation leader in cellular amplifier technology – specializes in design and manufacturing of cell phone signal amplifiers and accessories. These amplifier systems dramatically improve cell phone communications for businesses, homes and mobile settings. The SureCall flagship product line of FCC-approved amplifiers boosts the range and reception of almost any cellular call and/or data. Founded in 2001 and based in the Silicon Valley, Cellphone-Mate is an industry leader with multiple patents pending on their superior signal amplifier technology. The company continues to develop innovative new products that address the changing needs of all types of cellular and mobile broadband users. For more information, visit www.surecall.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1