|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2012 01:18 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqqjkj/global_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Global Mobile Entertainment Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Mobile Entertainment market to grow at a CAGR of 9.61 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing penetration of 3G and 4G. The Global Mobile Entertainment market has also been witnessing the emergence of application stores. However, the piracy of mobile entertainment sources could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are YouTube, Rovio Entertainment Ltd., Gameloft SA, MobiTV Inc., and Zynga Inc.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Telecom team said: ''Application stores have efficiently promoted mobile entertainment applications. Every operating system has its own dedicated application store (so that it is compatible with the phone's operating system) from where users can buy their preferred applications. These online stores offer a wide range of entertainment content including games, music, and infotainment. Since these stores provide customers with reviews, snapshots, and other features to help customers download the application they seek, this will encourage more consumers to adopt mobile entertainment applications.''
According to the report, one of the major factors driving the Global Mobile Entertainment market is the growing penetration of 3G and 4G services. Such high-speed internet connections are capable of supporting various mobile entertainment applications such as mobile TV, games, and online videos. Hence, customers are more inclined to use mobile entertainment when provided with high-speed internet. Therefore, the increasing mobile subscription base and the increasing penetration of 3G and 4G services is expected to contribute to the growth of the Global Mobile Entertainment market.
Further, the report reveals that piracy of mobile entertainment sources is one of the major factors affecting the revenue in the Mobile Entertainment market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqqjkj/global_mobile
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1