|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 05:18 AM EST||
- Hype Innovation Management Software supports the transformation of a high quality idea into a viable innovation
LONDON, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the end-to-end innovation management solutions market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes HYPE Innovation with the 2012 European New Product Innovation Award for its Innovation Management Software.
Unlike traditional vendors whose selling point is centered on the quantity of ideas, HYPE delivers a superior, quality-centric solution for innovation management. It equips its customers with a streamlined process, improving the prospects of transforming a high quality idea into a viable innovation.
"HYPE's Software clearly facilitates innovation by providing a highly scalable end-to-end management platform with a superior focus on quality of ideas," noted Frost & Sullivan Research Analysts Charanya Balasubramanian and Siva Charan. "This flexible offering supports customized innovation management across a range of industries."
Unlike other competitors who offer the same preconfigured solution, HYPE customizes the back end of the solution based on the complex requirements of each company. This allows companies to focus on the value generated by the inputs, rather than mass assimilation of suggestions.
Towards accelerating innovation processes in enterprises, HYPE enables social capabilities in its tool. In addition, the support for mobility offered by HYPE allows users to work both offline and online, thus ensuring even easier access.
"HYPE offers its users an out-of-the-box integration or customized API integration," explained Balasubramanian. "Based on the specific enterprise need, customers can utilize the HYPE version for Sharepoint or in their own API. As a result, customers are better equipped to capture ideas from sites where they spend time and to gather that content for further processing, management and tracking."
The company's technical excellence is reflected in its ability to rework existing frameworks and core capabilities, in parallel, to meet changing customer requirements. For instance, in order to improve the efficiency of the software, HYPE has leveraged the capabilities of the Java Enterprise framework. In addition, it has modified the core HTML capabilities to offer compatibility with mobile devices.
In essence, the HYPE Innovation Management Software promotes effective engagement of stakeholders involved in the innovation process. Its ability to replace multiple solutions for innovation management is much needed by enterprises facing device heterogeneity and integration challenges.
"Companies across automotive, electronics, aviation, chemicals, pharmaceutical, logistics and telecom industries have successfully exploited the capabilities of HYPE's Innovation Management Software," concluded Charan. "This reflects the solution's ability to address enterprise and industry- specific problems."
Moreover, the scope for localization makes HYPE an attractive option in the global market. At present, the solution is available in seventeen languages. This feature of HYPE's ability to empower people to think and innovate in their native languages gives it an edge over other solutions.
Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has demonstrated excellence in developing a product with innovative elements that leverages leading edge technologies, that offers valued added features and benefits, supports increased customer ROI and has the potential for enhanced customer acquisition/penetration.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About HYPE Innovation
HYPE Innovation is a global leader in end-to-end Innovation Management software. HYPE's powerful platform allows organizations to engage thousands of employees in idea generation and collaborative problem solving, focused on business outcomes that can be measured and tracked through to execution. Companies work with HYPE for our flexible product capabilities, our deep expertise in innovation management, and our long running history of success with some of the biggest organizations in the world. Our customer community includes global companies such as GE, P&G, Bombardier, DHL, Roche, Nokia-Siemens, Daimler, Airbus, General Mills, Saudi Aramco, Bechtel, Clorox, Deutsche Telekom, and many more.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1