|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 05:30 AM EST||
HILVERSUM, THE NETHERLANDS -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- READEN HOLDING CORP. (PINKSHEETS:RHCO) subsidiary Yomobile, announced today the signing of an exclusive distribution contract for a new revolutionary SIM card for the international mobile communication industry with a top distributor in Istanbul, Turkey, BOYSEN LTD. Yomobile will start the distribution of the GLOBAL SIM under the name SKYGLOBAL SIM and will be available in stores the first quarter of 2013 in Western Europe and Turkey.
Sales agents appointed in Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Hong Kong and China are preparing for the highly anticipated launch of this innovative new technology.
SKYGLOBAL SIM will be a pre-paid international SIM card that will significantly reduce mobile phone charges when travelling abroad.
While moving between countries, Global Roaming SIM will move seamlessly picking up a new network upon arrival in a new destination, enabling the user to make cheap calls. The Global Roaming SIM service works in over 225 countries and more than 500 networks, in many of which receiving calls is free. The SIM card will be non roaming and will be able to make calls at one flat rate to over 50 countries.
The SkyGlobal Roaming SIM card is pre-activated and pre-paid, there are no monthly bills or contracts involved completely hassle free.
There are no hidden costs, no daily service charges and no annual service charges. Unlike other providers, the SIM card will not expire and no monthly fees are involved.
With the sky global SIM the user can save up to 90% when calling from overseas with roaming rates starting as low as 9 cents per minute, while outgoing calls to the majority of the European Union countries are just 10 cents per minute.
Billions of people worldwide increasingly want the freedom to communicate, travel, shop, bank, entertain and work - anytime, everywhere - in ways that are convenient, accessible and worry free, with NEW SKY GLOBAL SIM the wireless device can be used to access prepaid data services either via GPRS or 3G across the world making these transitions seamless. This allows the user to control data costs but still access various services over the Internet.
The much anticipated launch of SKYGLOBAL SIM card will be available for distribution in the first quarter on 2013.
www.globalroamingsim.com The group's other web sites are: www.readenholdingcorp.com www.d5mobile.nl www.d5avenue.com
Readen Group's mission statement is to be a valuable partner for customers in terms of technical flexibility, quality and competitive pricing through the complete value chain (SIM cards, mobile phones and applications).
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, statements regarding Readen Holding Corporation and its plans, products and related market potential. Forward-looking statements may be identified by the use of the words "anticipates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "should," "could," "would," "may," "will," "believes," "estimates," "potential" or "continue" and variations or similar expressions. These statements are based upon the current expectations and beliefs of management and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties discussed in Readen Holding Corporation's postings on the OTC Markets Disclosure &; News Service and future filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which factors are incorporated herein by reference. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any of these forward-looking statements. Readen Holding Corporation undertakes no obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this press release or to reflect actual outcomes.
Readen Holding Corp.
+31 3562 99970
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1