|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 09:11 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Integrated Business Systems (IBS), a leading provider of property management software and Zipmark, a pioneer in mobile and online payments, today announced a partnership that will offer Zipmark as a payment option for IBS customers using the firm's new online payment platform. The platform will enable IBS clients to accept credit card and Zipmark secure digital check payments.
"IBS is always eager to partner with innovative companies like Zipmark that are constantly improving the way payments are processed," said Mike Mullin, IBS president. "Zipmark provides our customers with a great way to collect payments without the delays and costs associated with other electronic payment options. The Zipmark experience is great for the payer, and our customers receive guaranteed funds on the next business day. In addition to online and mobile payments, we can put a Zipmark QR code on every paper invoice. Tenants (residential or commercial) can simply scan a paper invoice and pay from a mobile phone. We're excited that Zipmark is a major part of our new online payment portal."
"As a New York City based company, property managers frequently ask us whether Zipmark is available on IBS," said Jay Bhattacharya, Zipmark's co-founder and CEO. "The opportunity to partner with IBS and to deliver Zipmark secure digital checks to an impressive portfolio of clients is a wonderful validation that Zipmark's payment & risk management platform is ideal for this industry."
About Integrated Business Systems
Integrated Business Systems is a recognized leader in providing integrated property management and accounting software and services. The IBS software -- written by real estate professionals -- addresses virtually all property management, accounting and construction management tasks. The system today features the innovative, web-enabled IBS 10.0i product, which itself continues to evolve through the periodic distribution of new releases, upgrades and modifications. IBS serves more than 100 public and private commercial and residential entities ranging from mid-size owners and professional management companies to some of the country's largest REITS.
Zipmark's goal is to remove barriers between businesses and their money by bringing the checkbook into the 21st century: reducing the amount of time and money it takes to make a check payment, eliminating the possibility for bounced checks and taking all risk out of the equation for payer and payee alike. Zipmark was launched in 2010 by Jay Bhattacharya and Jake Howerton, and is based in New York City. Zipmark's investors are Village Ventures, Contour Venture Partners, NYC Seed, High Peaks Venture Capital and the New York City Investment Fund.
Disclaimer: Zipmark is a registered trademark of Zipmark, Inc. All other copyrights and trademarks within the release are property of the respective brands.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1