|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 05:29 PM EST||
NEW ORLEANS, LA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors that they have until January 28, 2013, to file lead plaintiff applications in a securities class action lawsuit against Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), if they purchased the Company's common stock during the period between February 15, 2012 and November 6, 2012, inclusive (the "Class Period"). This action is pending in the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
What You May Do
If you purchased shares of Zillow and would like to discuss your legal rights and how this case might affect you and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn (lewis.kahn@[email protected]), toll free, 877-515-1850, or via cell phone any time at 504-301-7900. If you wish to serve as a lead plaintiff in this class action, you must petition the Court by January 28, 2013.
About the Lawsuit
Zillow and certain of its senior executives are charged with issuing a series of materially false and misleading statements, during the Class Period, in violation of federal securities laws.
On November 6, 2012, Zillow shares collapsed $6.22 per share, to close at $28.15 per share, after the Company belatedly disclosed weak third quarter 2012 earnings and after the Company reduced fourth quarter and full year 2012 revenue guidance. During the class period, while Zillow's stock price was artificially inflated, Company insiders sold 3.1 million shares of their own Zillow stock for proceeds of nearly $115 million. The Company also was able to raise $156 million through a September 2012 offering -- just weeks before the end of the Class Period.
About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
To learn more about KSF, whose partners include the Former Louisiana Attorney General, Charles C. Foti, Jr., and other lawyers with significant experience litigating complex securities class actions nationwide on behalf of both institutional and individual shareholders, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
or after hours via cell phone 504-301-7900
206 Covington St.
Madisonville, LA 70447
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1